West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If rumours are true Meadow signings to date are encouraging with better options in midfield and forward positions.

GK

Tobin - Stranraer

DEF

Evans

Girvan - Petershill

MID

McCann

Fraser - QP

Keenan

Finnegan

Deas

Murch

Bolton -Harmony Row

FWD

Maxwell

McPherson - QP

Retained better players and Maxwell and Finnegan will be like new signings given game time through injury last season.

Add Big Chrissy Hall to our striking options, signed on for another year

Has big Twaddle no resigned?

I think it's official that McCann he's resigned for another season.

Great resigning. Only really Berto, Shepherd and Twaddle unsure of now. Sure we will find out over next 2-3 weeks.

Wish him and Lanark all the best. It was good while it lasted.

He's different and he is enthusiastic and you never know what is coming next which has to say something, although not everybody's cup of tea. As I said when he signed for SBA, if he screws the nut, listens and learns he could be a really good player.

Spoke to Mr Brogan today who seems delighted at the signing, despite his initial experience with Alan.

got to agree glencairnlad, 2 good players, but wee sean has a better engine, harder and is far more disciplined. Glad he's staying.

I'll back up GlencairnLad and telkop7. Sean McGuire was Glencairn's website Player of the Year which is decided by the number of Man of the Match awards (chosen by the fans), and he won with a bit to spare. He also shared the committee's and players' awards with Del Esplin.

Sean's energy is boundless, and he loves a tackle, despite his small frame, and he can play more than a bit too. He has very good discipline too.

I'm delighted he's staying, and we wish Del well on his move to wherever is confirmed, but I've always felt the two of them were just a bit too similar and Esplin moving on gives us a chance to change the menu in central midfield a bit now.

Ah ha wit ye like wee barra. Noo the player tht ur leavin urny that gd after aw

Every time a read wan eh yer match reports its the boay deco or Espilin yer creamin yer y fronts over bit noo cos there offski you dont rate em hahaha I smell shiiiiiite

I'll back up GlencairnLad and telkop7. Sean McGuire was Glencairn's website Player of the Year which is decided by the number of Man of the Match awards (chosen by the fans), and he won with a bit to spare. He also shared the committee's and players' awards with Del Esplin.

Sean's energy is boundless, and he loves a tackle, despite his small frame, and he can play more than a bit too. He has very good discipline too.

I'm delighted he's staying, and we wish Del well on his move to wherever is confirmed, but I've always felt the two of them were just a bit too similar and Esplin moving on gives us a chance to change the menu in central midfield a bit now.

What ever happened to McAlpine ?? What a player he was is he even still playing ?

Ah ha wit ye like wee barra. Noo the player tht ur leavin urny that gd after aw Every time a read wan eh yer match reports its the boay deco or Espilin yer creamin yer y fronts over bit noo cos there offski you dont rate em hahaha I smell shiiiiiite

Lol, I don't think I said any of what you suggested. Nice try though. ;-)

Archived