West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Clydebank and Cumnock will lose a fair whack of their players. What re building business will they do over the summer?

Heard of only two players that have signed on for next season that's Andy Patterson (happy he is staying) and Derek carcary. Tbh not many I would keep.

All there's been on this thread so far is clubs losing loads of players. Where are they all going? Can't all be going to Pollok.

That's the nature of this time of year, though. The season isn't quite finished, and clubs are talking to their players about signing again. It becomes clear pretty quickly which ones are stalling and have options, but they can't officially say they're signing for anybody else until their contract expires (usually 3rd weekend in June). Once their current teams' matches are finished they have a wee bit more freedom to speak to other teams.

I expect Clydebank and Cumnock will lose a fair whack of their players. What re building business will they do over the summer?

heard there will be at least 6 leaving Cumnock and potentially more

Well away and tell the Arthurlie manager that and get her signed up for your tea ya idiot.

After all that guy has been through , the last thing he deserves is any sort of criticism , especially when he has been a top player in the juniors for the last few years.

No doubt because he is being linked with Pollok you have felt the need to have a go.

A lot of clubs in for big dallas and rightly so.great lad,great trainer, very fit, causes no bother and goals. Will do well wherever he goes if he does but he has another year at lie so he will cost someone a few bob.Not got a bad word to say about him

Archived