West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

You do realise the stats totally and utterly blow that opinion out the water. 52 goals in super leagues in two seasons, before that 30odd with renfrew in super league before that. How the hell can you be a third rate lower league striker with that kind of record.
We're talking NOW not then though.Reminds me of Kevin Adam at Irvine Vics.Always taking stick for being overweight and not being able to run ,but,scoring a fair few as well.I think these days a good striker has to both run AND score though.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're talking NOW not then though.Reminds me of Kevin Adam at Irvine Vics.Always taking stick for being overweight and not being able to run ,but,scoring a fair few as well.I think these days a good striker has to both run AND score though.

For god sake he scored 7 goals for us in 12 games from March, he scored. If crucial opening goal against Shotts last week and has been playing fairly well. Can't get anymore 'now ' than that.

Don't like fishing , can't stand cruelty to animals, unless of course you're telling me owning one will find me a pm on here from someone willing to sign me!! :)

You might just have to become a manager to get a game Fabi ;)

What you looking for Super League or District ?

Never worked for Alain Kinney at Medda either or Pollok yet he was superb for Ladeside and Glenafton. When you sign players like Kinney or Sawyers you have to play to their strengths, hitting the ball into the channels is not for them, get the ball up to them and get support in and around them, get the ball into the box and they will always be there or thereabouts.

Exactly and if you want linford Christie and usain bolt types then fire it into the channels .

There will always be a place in the junior game for the sawyers , kinneys, Sean McKenna's etc ..........

All guys who look a bit ungamely at times but they can ultimately hold it up for you all day long and bring the second striker / attacking midfielders into the game .

It takes a blend to make an attacking force and not every lightening quick striker can do what the stocky guys do and likewise the stocky guys can't run into the channels like the fast guys.

It's all about the blend.

You might just have to become a manager to get a game Fabi ;)

What you looking for Super League or District ?

Plenty of time for that!! would be kidding myself on to think I could cope with the demands of super league !

Sideserf to Pollok

McCabe to Pollok

McKenna to KRR

Sawyers to KRR

Anson to Meadow

Boyle to Meadow

McLaughlin to Arthurlie

McNeil to Cumnock

Esplin to Cumnock

S Murphy to Cumnock

P Murphy to Cumnock

Kilmartin to Cambuslang

MacLeod to Cambuslang

Bishop to Cambuslang

McLung to Cambuslang

This is the names I have been given who have been in talks and all agreed (nearly)

Sideserf to Pollok

McCabe to Pollok

McKenna to KRR

Sawyers to KRR

Anson to Meadow

Boyle to Meadow

McLaughlin to Arthurlie

McNeil to Cumnock

Esplin to Cumnock

S Murphy to Cumnock

P Murphy to Cumnock

Kilmartin to Cambuslang

MacLeod to Cambuslang

Bishop to Cambuslang

McLung to Cambuslang

This is the names I have been given who have been in talks and all agreed (nearly)

Interesting , from my own team be very happy to go with Sean McKenna , Sawyers , Kevin Watt and young Aitken for next season up front. Would like to kee Tiffney as well as good player but five would probably be to many.

As for rest is that the lad murphy at cumbernauld going to cumnock ? is that steven mcneil the keeper or striker at glencairn going to cumnock or neither.

Is boyle big centre back from cumbernauld going to meadow ?

Decent signings for Pollok and back to the future for cambuslang

Interesting , from my own team be very happy to go with Sean McKenna , Sawyers , Kevin Watt and young Aitken for next season up front. Would like to kee Tiffney as well as good player but five would probably be to many.

As for rest is that the lad murphy at cumbernauld going to cumnock ? is that steven mcneil the keeper or striker at glencairn going to cumnock or neither.

Cumnock manager from rutherglen isn't he , think he would leave you guys alone !

Seperate note does anyone know who goalkeeper steven mcneil is playing for now and who he may be going to ?

Sean never quite done it for Beith but he's a cracking striker.

It's a bit weird as when I saw him for shotts against us he was great but maybe you don't see his bad games after it and you can only judge him twice a season when against your own team.

It's a bit like when people see our players being amazing twice a season against them but they don't see the rest of the poorer games that our lads churned out for ourselves.

An example is Adam strain our goalkeeper who was unbelievable twice in our league fixtures against ladeside both home and away .

Archived