West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

A boycott? Don't make me laugh. As a supporter first most I just want a successful team on the park. I don't care why they left. Bishop won't be coming back to Somervell as far as I'm let to believe. If we end up with 4 or 5 of the side that one this league only 2 season ago us that a bad thing? Keep them coming Mr McColl I'm sure we will.survive minus lang

Totally agree with you and I don't wish your club any misfortunes. Was simply trying to make a point to the daft remark about Bishop & boycotting that was posted.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what position does he play? And is he any good?

Signed as a midfielder but has played most of the time at centre half, and this season, right back. Very consistent player, sad to see him leave.

Signed as a midfielder but has played most of the time at centre half, and this season, right back. Very consistent player, sad to see him leave.

Murphy was captain of the Glens when he left us for Bo'ness! Good player would be a good signing if true!

Murphy was captain of the Glens when he left us for Bo'ness! Good player would be a good signing if true!

Murph is solid, probably our player of the year last season. Good signing for any team at this level!

Wee precious pants is aw ragin cos I know mare than him aboot his club

To rub salt in the wounds some c***s tried tae start a thread he's already started ahaha get a life mate its aw about the bants about the bants no hassles.

Another wan for yees troops- Arthurlie are signin Dennis Mclaughlin n big Dallas is in demand

Just call me mistur exclusive

Wee precious pants is aw ragin cos I know mare than him aboot his club To rub salt in the wounds some c***s tried tae start a thread he's already started ahaha get a life mate its aw about the bants...

Lol.

Wee precious pants is aw ragin cos I know mare than him aboot his club To rub salt in the wounds some c***s tried tae start a thread he's already started ahaha get a life mate its aw about the bants about the bants no hassles. Another wan for yees troops- Arthurlie are signin Dennis Mclaughlin n big Dallas is in demandJust call me mistur exclusive

Dennis the ex Arthurlie player? ????

Here's one for you mister exclusive regarding another Glencairn player, Jordan Dalzell has signed for Shettleston.

Wouldn't say that ones exclusive. It's been known for a couple of weeks now that he was headed there.

Archived