West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Anderson has agreed to rejoin the club from Queens Park . Overjoyed at this news

LADESIDE

Gutted to read this. The wee man's an utter legend at Hampden and we'd love to have him back. Easily the best player in the Second Division a couple of years back, even with the overpaid Rangers plodhorses in the division.

Great wee guy and the best of luck to him, but I hope he's got another spell at QP in him.

Gutted to read this. The wee man's an utter legend at Hampden and we'd love to have him back. Easily the best player in the Second Division a couple of years back, even with the overpaid Rangers plodhorses in the division.

Great wee guy and the best of luck to him, but I hope he's got another spell at QP in him.

am thinking it will be his last team..He always said he fancied finishing career at us..man of his word

Girvan must be splashing the cash as I hear tonight they will be signing 5/6 current Maybole players. Any truth in this?

Will make it more difficult for us to go up if true as I imagine they will be one of the favourites for the ADL along with Ardeer,Irvine Vic's, Darvel, and ourselves.

Great wee player although how many appearances has the wee man made with QP in the last year or so?

Anyway to cheer you up mate your getting the best junior player technically at QP very soon.

Tommy burns at Celtic loved the wee man, gus McPherson at St mirren had a choice of the wee man or Allan Johnston (at 38 years old) for a a new contract after the reserve team were done away with and he chose the veteran.

Enjoy watching the wee man as he's a Beith juniors legend and technically nobody in the juniors gets near him. :)

Darren McLean . Us to peasies

LADESIDE

Have you lot sold your sold soul to the Devil? Wheres the £'s coming from? You and ginger must be out doing selling your errr 'worths' to raise funds or have the Zulu weans bought season tickets? ????

Have you lot sold your sold soul to the Devil? Wheres the £'s coming from? You and ginger must be out doing selling your errr 'worths' to raise funds or have the Zulu weans bought season tickets? ????

pounds coming from for a player getting moved on?? You on the zulu beer

Archived