West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he would have been when the enquiry was made.

So you are saying that two clubs who requested the clubs permission to speak to the player are wrong and one club in Pollok who never requested permission were correct? :huh: :huh:

But Pollok did speak to VoC

Annan Athletic left winger/centre forward Kieran Brannan has tonight signed for Ladeside.

Think you have put it on wrong thread , that is transfer/signing news,,,

Did we ask Annan if we could sign him lol

Zok's a quality striker, he struggled early on last season due to illness, but with a good pre- season behind him and some decent service he'll rattle in the goals

Past it a couple of seasons ago.

Past it a couple of seasons ago.

You keep coming out with this garbage, he obviously gave you a hard time or something when you were our kit boy.

Am sure Queeny and George will have there eyes on potential signings. You never know Queeny might come out of retirement I believe he was on the bench at the end of last season. He would bring some fight into the team.

what's that got to do with you being arrogant..just admit your gaffer didn't approach Currie about the lad and Tony known for it.. Currie says it how it is..

Not arrogant just better. Tony wasn't in the country. Franny calmed the voc secretary. End of.

You seem very interested in Pollok as comment at every opportunity.

I think its pretty clear what's happened, despite the player being free agent, Pollok contacted a member of VoC committee to say we were going to speak to the player. So Currie maybe right Tony didn't speak to him, but Pollok did speak to the club.

Anyway... Considering your manager was speaking to you about the managers job while playing for us - and we were both in the same relegation battle - hardly puts you in a position to criticise anyone.

But again this thread about to go off in another tangent.

So far happy with the signings Pollok have made, hopefully a few more to come, but a very hard season is ahead and looking at the start to the league campaign it's very tough.

away with yourself..barely comment on here these days as it's turned into schooboy bicker festival at everyturn jack is an arrogant wee shit on here simple as that..who knows where you got your nonsense about what I comment on but look at my profile and see for yourself

away with yourself..barely comment on here these days as it's turned into schooboy bicker festival at everyturn jack is an arrogant wee shit on here simple as that..who knows where you got your nonsense about what I comment on but look at my profile and see for yourself

I've got to agree with this even as a Beith fan.

Jack is a very arrogant individual on here who doesn't really present pollok very well as a fan........

Archived