West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

Boy is still very young , would be unfair to slaughter him as he has ability and works hard , just needs time to develop physically , this season in the premier may have came a bit to early for him.

The last young guy we signed from rob Roy was Ross Dunlop so here's hoping the guy does as well as RD .

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last young guy we signed from rob Roy was Ross Dunlop so here's hoping the guy does as well as RD .

I remember when Ross Dunlop signed for us , looked lost , out of his depth , never uttered a word on the park . Slowly but surely he improved and became an excellent player only improved more at beith and pollok and now at albion rovers where he has again done well . Anything is possible in football just think this boy will need a lot of time but will imo develop into an excellent player.

I remember when Ross Dunlop signed for us , looked lost , out of his depth , never uttered a word on the park . Slowly but surely he improved and became an excellent player only improved more at beith and pollok and now at albion rovers where he has again done well . Anything is possible in football just think this boy will need a lot of time but will imo develop into an excellent player.

Ross Dunlop when I first saw him at KRR looked like a wee guy who accidently ended up at adamslie via his parents losing him at a kids soft play.

But what a talented player and a great touch he had , he will however go down in our history as the guy who gave away 7 penalties in his one season with us but you just knew he had that wee bit of class about him for a senior step up .

His first touch wasn't to just control it and it was to take him to the next place with the ball ahead of left wingers who sniffed about our goalie throw outs to him .

Ross Dunlop when I first saw him at KRR looked like a wee guy who accidently ended up at adamslie via his parents losing him at a kids soft play.

But what a talented player and a great touch he had , he will however go down in our history as the guy who gave away 7 penalties in his one season with us but you just knew he had that wee bit of class about him for a senior step up .

His first touch wasn't to just control it and it was to take him to the next place with the ball ahead of left wingers who sniffed about our goalie throw outs to him .

Dunlop gave away a penalty or two for us , but any supporter with half a brain could see he was a player and would only get better and better.

This boy collins needs to play for a team where he gets the chance to develop without getting it in the neck from supporters , the premier league and at beith that will be difficult, a lower league with less demanding fans would have been better suited for him imo , i could be wrong though !

Good to see Tony McInally set the record straight in the Evening Times today over the Hepburn transfer. Pollok followed the correct channels. Hopefully Derek lives up to his reputation now!

Mark Sideserf from the Medda also signed up at Newlandsfield.

Disappointed to hear that David Gillies has signed for Auchinleck Talbot, after initially informing of us of his retirement. Shame, because he was a fantastic player for us.

Anyway, wish him all the best for next season & look forward to welcoming him back to Portland!

www.troonfc.com/

Oh yeah and Tony telling the truth and voc manager isn't.ffs

Let me think? Yes! VoC manager obviously bitter about losing his one of his best players to us. Your on the other hand are bitter cause Derek Hepburn chose to sign for the big team ;)

Let me think? Yes! VoC manager obviously bitter about losing his one of his best players to us. Your on the other hand are bitter cause Derek Hepburn chose to sign for the big team ;)

still arrogant wee shit..Tony is well known for his approach to other teams players..Currie a straight shooter..grow up a tad

Archived