West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

Good point rob Roy guy regarding Jamie darroch, leaves meadow as can't get in the side plays every week with pollok and now leaves again, maybe had no choice but to leave? Signing of McCabe from Peasy and walker from shotts, and with Gallagher ( captain) and Gary wild resigning, Jamie must have been surplus to requirements at pollok, with Staunton having left the meadow maybe feels more chance of playing however IMO Evans and twaddle are far better players and most importantly defenders, seen Jamie in evening times cup and for a young lad severely lacks pace decent player but not a top defender that if your going for titles u would play week in week out, he will be as he was before IMO a squad player eeeka peeka

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point rob Roy guy regarding Jamie darroch, leaves meadow as can't get in the side plays every week with pollok and now leaves again, maybe had no choice but to leave? Signing of McCabe from Peasy and walker from shotts, and with Gallagher ( captain) and Gary wild resigning, Jamie must have been surplus to requirements at pollok, with Staunton having left the meadow maybe feels more chance of playing however IMO Evans and twaddle are far better players and most importantly defenders, seen Jamie in evening times cup and for a young lad severely lacks pace decent player but not a top defender that if your going for titles u would play week in week out, he will be as he was before IMO a squad player eeeka peeka

Has Wildy definitely resigned for us?

Cambuslang Rangers Confirmed Signings. Thomas Kilmartin, Jamie McLeod, Chris Faulds, Ryan MacKey midfielder previously with Tynecastle. John Mullen GK previously with Cumnock. Robert Davidson previously with Ashfield.

Good players that Paul has brought in, with one or two more additions they should be challenging. Gartcairn will be there problem

. "He slammed: “If other clubs would leave us alone then I’m pretty sure Vale of Clyde could build a decent side but these constant raids by other managers are pulling the carpet from under our feet."

Isn't that what happens in football??

. "He slammed: “If other clubs would leave us alone then I’m pretty sure Vale of Clyde could build a decent side but these constant raids by other managers are pulling the carpet from under our feet."

100 % Agree . . . . I would be interested to see how many players have actually left to be signed by other clubs ? I do agree with Ian saying that it's a bit respectful from pollok management but can't begrudge the kid a move to one of the big junior names in the top league . . .

lol where does he get his players from? Am sure he does the same as what Pollok done 2 voc.

Mon the papers

Archived