West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless there's orange juice up his arse then there has been no straw placed! Your more than welcome in the clock too we can listen to your views! RRG gets a rough ride on here for stating HIS opinion in which IMO I agree a lot with now let's talk money! Much are lang punting around? Heard £25 a week cap?

Try doubling that :-)

Beith's main issue is there defence. They haven't strengthened in that area and as for their signings, apart from the 2 lads from Hurlford, the others are average. Martin and Campbell were part of a relegated Clydebank team and if people are trying to say the signing of these 2 is going to change Beith into a title challenging side, Cmon. The lad Burke from Peasy has pace and power but I have watched him play a dozen times and have never thought, he is top player. If he is the replacement for Bradley then It's a poor one. I don't think Beith will be a team challenging the top 3. I think Peasy will actually do a better job. John Millar and his staff aren't addressing the main problem at Beith, simply trying to cover it up with midfielders and attackers. Ofcourse this is just my opinion. All the best to Beith as it a great club with some cracking people behind the scenes.

Beith's main issue is there defence. They haven't strengthened in that area and as for their signings, apart from the 2 lads from Hurlford, the others are average. Martin and Campbell were part of a relegated Clydebank team and if people are trying to say the signing of these 2 is going to change Beith into a title challenging side, Cmon. The lad Burke from Peasy has pace and power but I have watched him play a dozen times and have never thought, he is top player. If he is the replacement for Bradley then It's a poor one. I don't think Beith will be a team challenging the top 3. I think Peasy will actually do a better job. John Millar and his staff aren't addressing the main problem at Beith, simply trying to cover it up with midfielders and attackers. Ofcourse this is just my opinion. All the best to Beith as it a great club with some cracking people behind the scenes.

I must be missing something with Bradley? The times I've watched Beith this season Bradley has been on the bench and occasions didn't even get on ! For the Beith fans on here, how many goals did Bradley score this season ?

A see the candy have got kenny Jarvis from rob roy how is he rrg?

Good player, versatile and has a bit of experience now, will do well for you.

Surprised he got that move tbh. For every good game he has 4 or 5 bad ones Imo. Think he will be found out but hope he does well. Always gave his all for the bankies

Surprised at that one myself tbh.

Not a bad player but wasn't even in Bankies team every game last season

Why are the attacking options worse though?

It's only my opinion but Beith consistently lack a strong forward who can take the ball in and bully the two centre backs. That's what Reid and Mclean really need so that they can work in the spaces. Their best line breaker when inform was Bradley and he has gone too so I don't see the 5 who finished above them being worried and certainly Troons centre backs will cope no problem. I'm sure the defence will get better protection but they will still ship too many goals. It may be that Johnny plans to play some boys in new positions but I just think they are short of two good younger defenders. As another poster has said, great club so hope Johnny has a plan that confounds the rest.

haha jc,,a liked wee dell,,,good feet n pace,,who u brining in

only added Ryan Connelly so far and most of squad resigned but there will be a couple of new faces coming in. Cards close to the chest just now. Hahaha

Archived