West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realy surprised at that as our player budget has had to be cut this season

Your manager will be bringing in his own sponsorship like he did with ashfield. Problem comes when he leaves.

i could tell you the facts but why let facts get in the way of playground bickering on here:lol:

Spill the beans my good man lol

aye cos if rankin puts his own money into the team alot of people will like them. Did he do the same at Ashfield?

Mon the papers

I'm sure someone will enlighten us as to whether he did or not :)

Agreed mate and here's hoping that there's exciting times ahead next season .

And at the AGM an excellent and larger committee were formed and they've all got stuck into the hard work already in ground maintenance with the wee ground looking fantastic already for the new players to settle into and enjoy the surroundings .

Beith's defending as a team last year was abysmal and at its core was an aged defence that could not compete with the top 4 teams. Johnny has signed some dandy midfielders but his attacking options are worse than last year and he hasn't brought in pace to strength at the back. The new goalie is good but none of Beith's defenders would get a game for the teams that finished above them last year. For me the squad lacks balance again.

Beith's defending as a team last year was abysmal and at its core was an aged defence that could not compete with the top 4 teams. Johnny has signed some dandy midfielders but his attacking options are worse than last year and he hasn't brought in pace to strength at the back. The new goalie is good but none of Beith's defenders would get a game for the teams that finished above them last year. For me the squad lacks balance again.

Speedy centre half is a must for me .

Shezza is as strong as kev mcd is weak and agreed that we need to address the defensive side of things.

Having said that a lot of defensive problems have been teams simply sailing through our midfield from eastons days so a strong midfield maybe could help them in terms of being overly exposed.

Why are the attacking options worse though?

i could tell you the facts but why let facts get in the way of playground bickering on here:lol:

talking about playground chat.if that is your contribution away and swap some fitba cards. :P

a ken something you don`t ken!!! :lol:

I think Beith do need to address their defensive options but midfield to front they will be as good as any team in the league . Correct me if I'm wrong, is it not only Sean McKenna that they have lost from their striking options ? Yet they have added Burk, Campbell & the winger from Hurlford ? I'd say they will be even stronger going forward.

Take your straw back out his arse mate. All he talks about is other teams spending money.

Unless there's orange juice up his arse then there has been no straw placed! Your more than welcome in the clock too we can listen to your views! RRG gets a rough ride on here for stating HIS opinion in which IMO I agree a lot with now let's talk money! Much are lang punting around? Heard £25 a week cap?

Archived