West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

According to the Evening Times we are signing Stefan Law from Thorniewood. Can't say I know much about him? Is he a decent player? What sort of player is he? Will he be able to make the step up?

Thanks

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

signings will take over in next few days mate.the morro it all begins for real.

aye there's no much coming from ma club either the board r good at keeping things a secret or no 1 is signing for us lol. Who has Chris Craig signed for? He'd be a great player n super 1st

Mon the papers

aye there's no much coming from ma club either the board r good at keeping things a secret or no 1 is signing for us lol. Who has Chris Craig signed for? He'd be a great player n super 1st

Mon the papers

long story ill text you

No they didn't just ask Shug after being screwed bus wise mate .....

shug not done the bus for 4 seasons..not so wiseman..anyway not here to endure your pitiful attempts at fishing mark..your worse than barrfields at times

It's the same commitment to play at lower level junior's too and some players do it for nothing.

And good on them but why shouldn't the players who are good enough not get a turn from it ... And give the boys from the smaller clubs something to aim for .

Does it really matter if 1 team offers more money than an another? Thats fitba for ye. Sometimes you get the guy ye want and sometimes you don't. Theres no point on dwelling on it. Also you can't blame these guys for going to clubs if there offering a bit more money. There only trying to do whats financially best for themselves and there family. Playing football is only a short term career and these guys have got the right to make the most of that. If i had the chance i would.

Archived