West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cammy Marlow any good? Apparently joining queens park

Cammy is a really good player and scored his fair shair of goals over his season and a half with Glens. He knows Jambo well after playing together in the Glens midfield so hopefully both these boys will do well at QP in the season ahead!

I seen our new manager Paul McColl in the new wotherspoons on Saturday night , also seen Mr 'Lang online' of this parish sitting with a few well kent faces from down Somervell way.

Mmm now u have me wondering who u are lol. This will require some further investigation

Craig Palmer has done tremendously well to return to playing at the level he is, after such an horrendous injury. Hopefully Brian Eadie can make a similar comeback next season for Glencairn.

The Roy without a shadow of a doubt will have the smallest budget in the premier league, top sides give or take a pound will have a budget of 100k we will be very lucky to have a fifth of that, actually nowhere near a fifth of it. Not an excuse we should be more than capable of competing well and i am confident we will.

Archived