West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

So Gallacher, Darroch, Wild and McLaren from last season, with talks still to happen afaik. plus we are signing McCabe, Walker, Staunton and some CB from the east? Looks like Tony is taking a leaf out of Craig Leveins book for next season...

Some size of squad you will have Jack, any chance of letting one or two other towns get a sniff of a player!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keenan is worth every penny Troon pay him and a would have him at the Vale in a heartbeat. No fighting relegation with him and Anderson in the team.

Whilst I agree he is a very good player I wouldn't agree he is worth what he is allegedly on

Fair play to him & Troon though if they think he is worth it who am I to argue!!!

LADESIDE

On a lot more cash than Staunton as well

T£oon are the new Hu£Flo£d from what a hear

LADESIDE

Everyone is minted in the premier bar poor old Roy. Ha

Whilst I agree he is a very good player I wouldn't agree he is worth what he is allegedly on

Fair play to him & Troon though if they think he is worth it who am I to argue!!!

LADESIDE

Is he on more than McDonald was with us. Aye ?. So he should be he's twice the player. Any money spent on Keenan is not wasted money.

Is he on more than McDonald was with us. Aye ?. So he should be he's twice the player. Any money spent on Keenan is not wasted money.

Keenan is a cracking player with a great strike on him .

I would love to see him at Bellsdale but just like every junior player he has a flaw or two as well in that he's not the quickest and can be taken on with genuine pace against him.

But as said I would have him at my club without a doubt .

I've only figured out how to use these tablet things then had to wait on my dial up connecting so thought I'd make the most it! Anything I've mentioned been inaccurate? I like to be involved and my wife left me for some polish dwarf so I thought.......you watch a lot of junior football I hear all the young ones talk about pie and bovril so here I am! Can you accept me?

Wee Mr Sheen ? :huh:

Course not RRG I look forward to the banter we shall have! I've dealt with plenty old camby women!

Lang how's the new management team going? Shake up was needed!

You must drink in 'the clock' or 'cheers' then. Take a walk down to 'findlays' & you'll see 'lang' propping up the bar.

Why do use Kilbirnie boys love keenan so much? Aye he's a decent player but use go on about him like he's amazing.

Can only go on what I've seen, maybe he saves his best games for us but every time I've seen him, he's strolled it.

Why do use Kilbirnie boys love keenan so much? Aye he's a decent player but use go on about him like he's amazing.

Got to agree, seen him a few times and without a doubt a good premier player but as mentioned before not the quickest and seen him sent off few times for silly stuff- suppose it's all opinions, boy seems happy where he is tho and to be fair to him, he has went thru the leagues with troon when maybe there were other options

Sorry guys the auld dial up connection broke last night so missed all the chat! I've got some virgin coming today (hope she's braw) to install some of this high speed dsl box so all being well I'll be on for some chit chat. I'll bring some exclusive transfer tonight after my daily pub chinwag with the people in the know!

Sorry guys the auld dial up connection broke last night so missed all the chat! I've got some virgin coming today (hope she's braw) to install some of this high speed dsl box so all being well I'll be on for some chit chat. I'll bring some exclusive transfer tonight after my daily pub chinwag with the people in the know!

Can't wait.

How could your wife let you go!

Mind the wife left me for the polish midget but more fool her she got the short end of that deal!

Lang I like a wee tipple in the bull but then I'm partial to karaoke on a Friday in the clock! However since that guy jd whetherspoon opened his pub I go in there his prices.....practically pouring drink away!

Archived