West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVEN, skinnymalinkylonglegs, my friend!!!

yes i am jealous of our two great rivals,talbot and the glens,best of luck to the both of them in the new season,hope cumnock can field a team to get us back up with the big boys again,not herd much from toonheed but i know they are working on it,{MY FRIENDS}

Believe it or not, really sad to see Cumnock down, hope you bounce right back up ( cue, Dipple) !

Really pleased the Glens have signed Ally Park and Chris Malone, two good players, need some strikers now tho after losing Aaron Connolly and Alain Kinney!

Believe it or not, really sad to see Cumnock down, hope you bounce right back up ( cue, Dipple) !

Really pleased the Glens have signed Ally Park and Chris Malone, two good players, need some strikers now tho after losing Aaron Connolly and Alain Kinney!

thanks for your kind words my friend,hope its just for one season,but if you are not good enough you dont deserve to be there.

Jamie Wilson & Calum Watt . Hurlford to Beith . We were in for them but Beith offered them better terms

LADESIDE

I've never seen Jamie Wilson have a bad game for Hurlford, always battles away and plays well. He just never had a sustained run in the team so I'm not surprised he moved. Calum Watt is similar, never lets his team down. He actually changed the game against Irvine Measure when he came on in last seasons Scottish semi 2nd leg but was there before Darren Henderson so always played second fiddle to the guys Hurlford had paid for.

Golden goose has appeared at Meadowside.

For avoidance of any doubt our better terms are we offer one half playing downhill.

Otherwise our players play for the love of the game & the management team just like the Ladeside boys the last few years.....

Two good signings for the glens.

Berto has also resigned a'long with McCann, Superb news about Gary :thumsup2

That you off suicide watch now jack :rolleyes:

was there not 7 names metioned to be leaving barcalona

IF they lose 7 players you just know they will find replacements who will will do excellent job for them . On Gormley he leaves goes to clyde say it doesn't work out does he feel as though he has the fall back of talbot if it doesn't work out ? if it didn't work out i would be of the opinion don't take him back move on and give other guys the chance.

iain Chisholm released by Annan a couple of weeks ago ... list at SFM

Amn no clciking on that link could be a virus or anything man.

Bloody right it is, Would be a massive loss to any club ^_^

Thank god for that was dreading reading the news with the headline man washed up on irvine beach in clyde top / with irvine meadow scarf.

Archived