West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anotha wan is 2 cubernauld players tae Ruglen glens n Bish gone tae camby gers

Glens keeping up their high player turnover then. Bishop is there best centre back and I can't see players moving from a better side to them. Maybe glensmad can give us some more?

Where to Girvan get there money from though? Can't see why Maybole players would take a wage cut to drop down a league to play in ADL though unless there getting good money. Girvan need a massive refurbishment job though if they want to challenge for promotion.

Maybe the players are going there to play for the manager. Great times together at maybole and could start a new chapter at girvan

Glens keeping up their high player turnover then. Bishop is there best centre back and I can't see players moving from a better side to them. Maybe glensmad can give us some more?

Mark Bishop hasn't been involved at Glencairn since February. We have played 12 matches since he left, winning 6, drawing 3 and losing 3.

Have to disagree. From what I've seen of Rutherglen I would have to say the boy Andy Neil has been the most impressive CB there.

Seemingly we're struggling to bring players in for the new season because of our budget cut, Don't look good for the season ahead i'm afraid :thumbsdown

Lazyjack, surprised at this quote, Meadow have without doubt one of the best set ups in the west and as a player that would have been top of my list over money. I'm sure you will still be able to attract the best young talent around once they see the set up even if the greedy seasoned juniors don't fancy it for £10 less a week!!

All comes down to how well your manager sells the club

Be a mass boycott if that traitor bishop comes back 2 the lang

Good. He was club captain but bailed out just when the club needed him. I wish him luck at E.k, just glad it not us. We can progress without going back in timd

Not a very sensible comment as at that time did your top striker Deco not leave to go to the same club as Bishop. So if the rumours are true I would imagine there wouldn't be a boycott on his return.

what position does he play? And is he any good?

This would be superb piece of business by Cumnock....if you ask any Bo'ness fans they will tell you they dont want to lose him...

gives 110% at every turn ...I was surprised to hear this but my understanding is he was at Stenhousemuir with the Cumnock gaffer...

Lazyjack, surprised at this quote, Meadow have without doubt one of the best set ups in the west and as a player that would have been top of my list over money. I'm sure you will still be able to attract the best young talent around once they see the set up even if the greedy seasoned juniors don't fancy it for £10 less a week!!

All comes down to how well your manager sells the club

Yeah totally agree we will have hungry players who will want to be at Meadow and do well, not thay we haven't previous seasons btw. We have a great ground, social club and management team who can spot a good player as seen by Kyle Maxwell at end of last season. If sign Shaun Fraser that would be a superb start but if not I am sure plenty others lined up.

Not a very sensible comment as at that time did your top striker Deco not leave to go to the same club as Bishop. So if the rumours are true I would imagine there wouldn't be a boycott on his return.

A boycott? Don't make me laugh. As a supporter first most I just want a successful team on the park. I don't care why they left. Bishop won't be coming back to Somervell as far as I'm let to believe. If we end up with 4 or 5 of the side that one this league only 2 season ago us that a bad thing? Keep them coming Mr McColl I'm sure we will.survive minus lang

Deco was never club captain and therefore is in a different position than bish

Both left for the same reason and with Deco being as much of a key player as Bishop at the time I think you're making yourself look daft to want to crucify one while welcoming the other back with open arms.

Archived