West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On good authority two excellent signings at Bellsdale - Stephen Grindlay -goalkeeper ex Dumbarton, Ritchie Burke - midfielder ex Petershill.

Beiths rebuilding already underway. Hope Ladeside keep up.

also heard beith are in for a few more very talented players,to push for title,,there are another 3 -4 top players that i know of,who beith are pursuing,,me personallly think beith,has a great set up and superb surface,and always try and play the proper way,,,,and a first class committeee,,n a very good management team,,the players get treated like royalty,by john boal,and margaret jackson,,who spoil them with there dinner at training ,etc,,n the players want for nothing,,so a can see how there is a big attraction for the top players to go down to bellsdale,,,,,a think they could challange ,,,talbot and hurlford next year,,,with some of the players they are attracting,,,,,,cheers cottter

also heard beith are in for a few more very talented players,to push for title,,there are another 3 -4 top players that i know of,who beith are pursuing,,me personallly think beith,has a great set up and superb surface,and always try and play the proper way,,,,and a first class committeee,,n a very good management team,,the players get treated like royalty,by john boal,and margaret jackson,,who spoil them with there dinner at training ,etc,,n the players want for nothing,,so a can see how there is a big attraction for the top players to go down to bellsdale,,,,,a think they could challange ,,,talbot and hurlford next year,,,with some of the players they are attracting,,,,,,cheers cottter

Think you are a bit over the top with suggestions that beith will challenge next year they need to improve drastically from last season there playing surface is OK but the slope leaves a lot to be desired

They done it not so long ago ? I don't think they will be far away if all the hype / rumours come to fruition.

Twaddle has resigned for meadow. Staunton however I believe is off. Return to Beith likely?? Think Beith will be a lot better than this year but think we are going to far in saying they will be challenging for the league, they were miles behind the top 3 this year. While new defence needed in my opinion. Too old and slow

Twaddle has resigned for meadow. Staunton however I believe is off. Return to Beith likely?? Think Beith will be a lot better than this year but think we are going to far in saying they will be challenging for the league, they were miles behind the top 3 this year. While new defence needed in my opinion. Too old and slow

If Beith sign Staunton then in my opinion one of the best if not the best centre back in Junior football and could help shore up any defence. Has been a great defender for Meadow although his diving for fouls and screaming at the ref after can be embarrassing at times.

Great news if Twaddle resigns as I expected him to go. Twaddle and Evans I'd be more than happy with at the back.

Archived