West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 junior big tam I like to call it gathering experience of all sorts of clubs before the gloves get hung up hahaha

I've seen you play against my club and you seem a decent keeper, even though we have scored a lot past you as Hertha likes to remind you, and you also seem a decent bloke, so why does it not work out at so many clubs? That's a few clubs in the last few years where you've left all of a sudden.

I've seen you play against my club and you seem a decent keeper, even though we have scored a lot past you as Hertha likes to remind you, and you also seem a decent bloke, so why does it not work out at so many clubs? That's a few clubs in the last few years where you've left all of a sudden.

have u met him!

being brutally honest. Having been screwed over and bullied by Senior clubs when I was younger having never allowed to have an opinion ect which isn't me I turned full circle and I decide now what I do where I go ect I've made loads of mistakes had fall outs which admittedly were my own fault but on the flip side I've learned more by all my stupidity over the years that help me now on the coaching side and trying to help young gks ect for all I've messed up on the playing side I feel it will be priceless lessons learned for when I hang up the gloves and make the next step

being brutally honest. Having been screwed over and bullied by Senior clubs when I was younger having never allowed to have an opinion ect which isn't me I turned full circle and I decide now what I do where I go ect I've made loads of mistakes had fall outs which admittedly were my own fault but on the flip side I've learned more by all my stupidity over the years that help me now on the coaching side and trying to help young gks ect for all I've messed up on the playing side I feel it will be priceless lessons learned for when I hang up the gloves and make the next step

A good man once told me its cos yur a mammys boy

ie TS

You play for motherwell one Point JC. Maybe even 1st team...

Good luck at new club. Lauchie good guy and doing some job at Rossvale, Only matter o time before he steps up the ladder, Just wish i took his advice season or so back. Would have been ££££ in

I did mate on both questions. I've been impressed with what I've seen in my first week it's a very energetic and happy camp

I did mate on both questions. I've been impressed with what I've seen in my first week it's a very energetic and happy camp

Friend o mine supports well and we got talking other night when i heard you signed for rossvale. Shite colours (Clyde fans dont like red n yellow) but great gaffer there, Talking to him other day for nearly a hr which was a short call:D,Rumour has it Lauchie's team talks start at 10am but Dont Quote me :D

Ha ha, JC might have had a lot of clubs but generally, his heart is in the right place. I think that spell with VOC is the longest he's been at a club for a while.

Anyway, still good experience to pass on to the boys at Rossvale....at least til the end of the season ...then let's see where he goes next season!!

Archived