West Region summer transfer thread 2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If strachan scored the winner to keep them up im sure he would change his tune.

Certainly not! Would rather be relegated with a bit of dignity than maintain our top league status with a player with his reputation in our ranks. We had improved our standing in the game since the end of the 'big money days', this move puts us right back down at gutter level.

Certainly not! Would rather be relegated with a bit of dignity than maintain our top league status with a player with his reputation in our ranks. We had improved our standing in the game since the end of the 'big money days', this move puts us right back down at gutter level.

Quick enough to slag the club off over signing a player if that's the way you wanna be we don't want you back at meadow park.bloody kid on fans

Quick enough to slag the club off over signing a player if that's the way you wanna be we don't want you back at meadow park.bloody kid on fans

So you would rather entertain a convicted knife wielding , drug dealing , wife beater as opposed to a genuine fan who's willing to pay to watch his club. ??? You are telling a decent man not to come back and are in favour of a guy with heavy previous .

Sad sad times at meadow park me thinks. :(

cannot believe the committee have agreed to back the manager on this.

tam, lynne, rab you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

You should be ashamed of yourself the way your acting along with a few others. Greeting over signing a player whose made a few mistakes in his life.that's the way you wanna bad mouth committee then carry on you have no idea the work the guys put in behind closed doors.

So you would rather entertain a convicted knife wielding , drug dealing , wife beater as opposed to a genuine fan who's willing to pay to watch his club.??? You are telling a decent man not to come back and are in favour of a guy with heavy previous

Sad sad times at meadow park me thinks. :(

A true fan would support their club through thick n thin no matter what decisions they make bet Clydebank fans didn't go on like this when he signed for them.nobody in there right mind stops supporting a club after 30 years just cause sign a player more like cause were bottom of the league n out Scottish cup. Again just kid on fans

A true fan would support their club through thick n thin no matter what decisions they make bet Clydebank fans didn't go on like this when he signed for them.nobody in there right mind stops supporting a club after 30 years just cause sign a player more like cause were bottom of the league n out Scottish cup. Again just kid on fans

No there is football love and there are principals in life that matter more than football passion .

Maybe it's just myself but I would never set foot inside my teams ground again whilst that guy pulled on my teams colours.

I'm very heartened that the guys in charge of my club wouldn't entertain that sort.

As said its a sad day for meadow. Sad sad day.

No there is football love and there are principals in life that matter more than football passion .

Maybe it's just myself but I would never set foot inside my teams ground again whilst that guy pulled on my teams colours.

I'm very heartened that the guys in charge of my club wouldn't entertain that sort.

As said its a sad day for meadow. Sad sad day.

Hear hear

Don't know if players have been paid or not but I do know players do talk to each other that's why people know what's happening behind closed doors.

And players talk to ex players, friends and family members. That's how some people know what's going on. Plus I don't think it was the wisest move by Mr Keenan to post what he did. Not the best decision in my humble opinion.

You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors at meadow park so think you'd should stop with spreading rumours that are incorrect

I've never spread any rumours so think you should take a f**k tae yersel. I've heard the same as was posted by someone else. That's a very different thing. Maybe you could open your eyes to the reaction among your own supporters and check whether you're not the odd one out here.

Meadow are desperate to stay in the top flight and that shows with this signing.

I don't know the guy personally so cannot comment on his current state of mind or where he's at, but its definitely a hard one.

As well documented on here it's the ability v personal character which is the dilemma.

Sometimes despite have immense ability a player can have a detrimental effect on a dressing room and indeed club as a whole.

Whether it be a billy big time attitude or being on X amount of money or simply being by being a bam.

If you have a settled squad/dressing room it's a risk in changing that dynamic.

Flip side is that he comes in and does well, screws the nut and the team prosper.

Adam Strachan has had many many chances to change his behaviour and yet here we are still talking about the same old stuff because he hasn't been able to do so.

That's not to say it won't happen but like us all he's getting older and I fear he will end up playing in an amateur team somewhere after having played himself out with everyone who was prepared to take a punt on him.

It's sad in a way as most of us can only dream of having his ability.

Big call by Medda, time will tell at the end of the season if it was the right one. The whole of Junior football watches on with interest.

As Glens stand were doing ok so we're under no pressure to take him back, thank goodness but if we were down there at the bottom end of the table then it would be a difficult decision.

Hope he does well and makes a go of it for himself and for Irvine Meadow who have shown faith in him.

Good luck to all.

Reaction to two idiots who kid on there meadow fans.also your saying its hardly a secret as if everyone knows what's going on when clearly yous don't so instead off being so hung up on all that's going on at meadow why don't you f__k off n worry bout your own club

Archived