Berwick Rangers 2015/16

Just starting to get deja vu-ish. Other teams are making signings and we don't even have rumours.

OK, early really, but last year we waited and waited, and got nothing until Cameron started rummaging around in the bargain bucket in June.

But I do have much more faith in Coff than clueless Cameron.

As for Henderson, I hope he signs for us, but if he doesn't I'll remember the pish he dished up until February.

If there is no news by Friday, can someone please make something up. Ta.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just starting to get deja vu-ish. Other teams are making signings and we don't even have rumours.

OK, early really, but last year we waited and waited, and got nothing until Cameron started rummaging around in the bargain bucket in June.

But I do have much more faith in Coff than clueless Cameron.

As for Henderson, I hope he signs for us, but if he doesn't I'll remember the pish he dished up until February.

If there is no news by Friday, can someone please make something up. Ta.

I'm starting to get the jitters too. We've now got Cowden and Edinburgh City muscling in on our patch so the competition for

east coast-based players has hotted up a couple of notches.

Vital we avoid the car boot sale signing policy that earned Cameron his jotters. I've infinitely more confidence in Coff,

but Arbroath, Stirling Albion and Clyde all look like they've significantly strengthened already. Simple truth is that we

haven't, and if we don't get Henderson signed up we're currently worse off than we were at the end of the season. I'm sure

Coff will have his targets, but the acid test is whether he can persuade them to sign on in the face of competition.

Hearing a rumour of ex St Mirren striker Stephen Thompson

Thommo has retired, unless it's a coaching position, and even then I doubt it - he's only interested in media work.

Thommo has retired, unless it's a coaching position, and even then I doubt it - he's only interested in media work.

Player coach was mentioned, with Lavery and potentially Henderson already I could see more of a back seat role

Player coach was mentioned, with Lavery and potentially Henderson already I could see more of a back seat role

He has his badges, so it's always a possibility. Would be good to see him get into a role like that though, feel he'd do well.

If true, he was shite under CC, rejuvenated under Coff who showed trust in him by sticking with him.

I would prefer to say good luck to the lad but in all honesty good riddance, you could understand if he was going up a division or to a better team but Stirling Albion a team that finished below us, howay!

Archived