Berwick Rangers 2015/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a solid back 3 with Johnny, Bob Wilson and now Brian Martin signing on again for next season.

We're short of midfielders though; so far as I know, none of Notman, Graham or Alan Walker have signed up and rumour is

Alloa have offered Henderson a deal. So still lots of work for Coff to do in what looks like an extremely competitive league

next season.

Any signing rumours re players coming to us?

That's a solid back 3 with Johnny, Bob Wilson and now Brian Martin signing on again for next season.

We're short of midfielders though; so far as I know, none of Notman, Graham or Alan Walker have signed up and rumour is

Alloa have offered Henderson a deal. So still lots of work for Coff to do in what looks like an extremely competitive league

next season.

Any signing rumours re players coming to us?

Pretty sure Walker is signed until 2017?

Pretty sure Walker is signed until 2017?

You're right, Alan Walker signed an 18 month deal with us. Also hearing Notman has signed for 2 years. Great news if true

but confirmation awaited. We need some real quality additions to the squad mind, when you look at who Arbroath have been

signing. Dick Campbell looks like he wants another Division 2 title on his CV. I see Henderson is still being linked with

Alloa but haven't a clue how that's likely to pan out.

This is the second time i've seen this Today. It is not a derby. Please shut up.

Cowden got relegated you know.

They did marra......but they didnt shift the place closer than Edinburgh!  :P

This is the second time i've seen this Today. It is not a derby. Please shut up.

Cowden got relegated you know.

Until Spittal Rovers or Tweedmouth get in our league we have no derby match. Cowdenbeath don't like Berwick and we don't like them. But it's always good for the banter.

Looking forward to the derbies/rivalries next season. Not really too arsed what they're called, but Edinburgh and Cowden in the league makes it more interesting for us. Edinburgh especially as we'll be competing with them for players.

Queen of the South and Stranraer always seemed bigger games than your usual game, never mind against an Edinburgh team.

Good player.

Don't see why everyone's bumming him leaving however , he's just signed for a title rival.

hes signed for the bigest club pal think well easy win the legue next year we are to big a club to be hear and barry will sign best players

Ewan McNeil confirming he's signed with us, what are your thoughts on him?

Decent enough at this level. Probably the best crosser of the ball that we've had in years but question marks on him when things get tough I think. Perhaps a fair weather player, but will definitely contribute and improve your side. Although that being said, Barry has a great record for ruining anyone half decent.

Don't see why everyone's bumming him leaving however , he's just signed for a title rival.

We won't be anywhere near the title

Blair Henderson off to Stirling? Any good?

Surprising if true. He's been offered a 2 year deal at Shielfield but has told the club he thinks he could play at a higher level, which rules Stirling out of the equation. Unless money does talk and they're throwing daft amounts at him.

Arbroath have built a team of contenders already, and others aren't hanging about with their new signings either. Plenty of time to go, but all we've done so far, with the exception of Henderson, is sign the better players from last season's squad.

Coff needs to be bringing in new faces - at least 5 or 6 - and of better quality - if we're going to have a sniff of the

playoffs next season.

Archived