Berwick Rangers 2015/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's really sad is there is a a few so called fans who contribute nothing but negative bile whenever there is a bad result and are now going about saying 'I told you so' revelling in what is a difficult time for the club. It's like they get off on Berwick doing bad, they never comment when we win. like Redcar I think it's time to leave, I can't be doing with hypocritical slavvas who hide behind an alias and haven't got the balls to put their name to their negativity

What's really sad is there is a a few so called fans who contribute nothing but negative bile whenever there is a bad result and are now going about saying 'I told you so' revelling in what is a difficult time for the club. It's like they get off on Berwick doing bad, they never comment when we win. like Redcar I think it's time to leave, I can't be doing with hypocritical slavvas who hide behind an alias and haven't got the balls to put their name to their negativity

Think you'll find most of us have been wanting him gone since last season after another season of absolute mediocricy, and more of the same rubbish this season. The fact that only 5 Berwick fans, plus two of my friends from uni, turned up today, shows that support for Cameron and his failing squad had all but gone. Change was needed, and about time too!

Rather get shot of him now than in January. if I remember right when he replaced Yano he never managed to bring anyone in?

players he brought in over the summer for the most part are mediocre too. some like Ross Graham I don't think should be anywhere near the starting lineup. I like what I've seen from his brother though.

Rather get shot of CC now so the new gaffer can see where he has to improve

Personally speaking its the fact there has been so much expectation and once again failed to deliver.

Unfortunately from my point of view nothing seems to change year upon year, OK start then things go downhill around this time of year, website gets updated just before next game, fans want to lynch someone, end of season finish bottom half, manager/chairman says not good enough next season we are going for champions or play off !!

I hope to see club/manager/players and fans all pulling the same direction sadly usually 1 or 2 ain't

Archived