Berwick Rangers 2015/16

Bizzare if true. Though hard to blame him the heat he's had on here especially. Thought he'd do better than a team like Stirling though.

Give over. If he's scared of critics then why Stirling ? Every player gets heat at every club, I imagine the toon players were given a lot this season. Don't see them greeting about it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the board for 'negotiating' this. Fuckin pathetic. Let's see how much they have to spend to sign a goalscorer now after spending years looking for one.

Got nothing to do with yellow feet imo, he's just being used as a scapegoat . Whereas walker has signed on again after receiving beef , and Mr McKenna. henderson answered and shut his critics up with performances in the second half of the season, now he's off to collect a big fat wage at Stirling , who's fans will probably give him even more hate than he's been given here .

Wonder how his fellow teammates will feel with him moving on to a similar team in our league thinking he's better...

Looking forward to seeing his replacement sure coff will have a few min mind already

Well done to the board for 'negotiating' this. Fuckin pathetic. Let's see how much they have to spend to sign a goalscorer now after spending years looking for one.

Agree with this to be honest. Very cute that the board have been friendly during the negotiations, but it's absolutely ridiculous that they've happily jumped at a fee with a rival club for our highest scorer. Lunacy.

In other news, it seems that F are hungry.

Agree with this to be honest. Very cute that the board have been friendly during the negotiations, but it's absolutely ridiculous that they've happily jumped at a fee with a rival club for our highest scorer. Lunacy.

Not all negative however,

I heard Lenny shot a 3 under par at the hirsel on Sunday

Am I not right in saying he can sign for who he likes after his contract ends? I suppose it then up to clubs to discuss a compensation or tribunal then happens?

I'm not sure the board had any real choice in the matter, unless they were prepared to pay daft Lee Currie-style wages whichwould have screwed their playing budget.

Henderson was out of contract and Stirling offered him a much higher wage than we were prepared to offer. Suspect most of us would move for a higher wage if we were in the same position.

We finished above Stirling last season so yeah, it's very disappointing we lost our top scorer and a promising player to a

poorer (form, not finances) team. Our lack of new faces is a concern. The hope has to be that Coff is keeping his cards

close to his chest and that some impressive new signings will be revealed shortly.

Next season's league looks stronger than the one just gone, and at the moment we look nowhere near being a contender. Plenty

time to get players signed up though, so long as it doesn't involve a Cameronesque trawling of Sunday leagues and kickabouts

Nice hefty 5 figure fee to Berwick though - hope you spend it wisely :)

Where are Stirling getting that sort of money from to go with the £450 a week?

Archived