The Champions' Highlights Reel

Imagine standing next to the guy in a pub. Now imagine if the said guy spoke to you the way he does by texts. Would you not get wound up? Or would you show your superior intellect and walk away?

This is a thread commemorating the success of The Famous, chump; no one is forcing you to come on here and cry about its contents. So if this were a pub, this thread would be a VIP section reserved for the only show in town, and you'd be the bumbling, pish-stained jakey being huckled out the door by the security guards.

Back in your box, bumpkin.

article-2581116-1C4BED7800000578-726_634

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The videos are great and I am really grateful for the time and effort you have gone to. Your idea to celebrate the glorious success of the Famous JD/DR franchise was truly inspired.

As to the attempt at sports journalism, well if I were the editor of the Greenock Telegraph, then ,were it not for your tone, I would be regretting not giving you that job as a stringer covering parks football you so desperately craved.

Sadly your tone suggests that you have sought to align your own inadequacy with the teams success and use this as an opportunity to lord it over everyone oozing smugness and your award winning fact innoring prejudice as you go. As to your comment about security guards well that says it all. Wee boy hiding behind mummy's apron strings. Careful where you spit your dummy while you read this.

This is a thread commemorating the success of The Famous, chump; no one is forcing you to come on here and cry about its contents. So if this were a pub, this thread would be a VIP section reserved for the only show in town, and you'd be the bumbling, pish-stained jakey being huckled out the door by the security guards.

:lol: hmm, I think you're being more than a tad disingenuous there, champ.

Just as you and I are free to read and post on any thread on here, others are allowed that same privilege, and let's face it, you just love the attention. If it wasn't for the fans of other clubs reading and reacting to what you post, there wouldn't be half as much preening, posturing and noising-up coming from you. Admit it, you just love it when someone feeds the troll.

And by the way, I agree with those who have said that this is a good thread - but it's like one of those films with a rotten script, which instead of getting a general release went "straight to video". Which is what I recommend anyone else on here does.

^_^

You're also free to wander around a pub, but when a section is reserved for the only show in town and you're dribbling all over yourself in rage, it's probably best that you slither off. An action that you'd be well acquainted with.

Swing and a miss.

You're also free to wander around a pub, but when a section is reserved for the only show in town and you're dribbling all over yourself in rage, it's probably best that you slither off. An action that you'd be well acquainted with.

Swing and a miss.

:lol: So you'd rather the riffraff who support other teams didn't come on here and bite, then?? Aye right.......

And I've told you before - I don't do slithering. YOU do, though, every time I ask for a single iota of proof to support your contention that I was ever Spot Ton. You avoid it every time. This will be no different, but for the record let's ask you one more time - show us your proof.

If I WERE Spot Ton, I'd happily admit it; no skin off my nose. But I'm not, and that means I laugh my little socks off every time you come out with that flawed contention, and every time your camp followers swallow it too. Some more camp than others, come to think of it - did superton ever manage yet to get into your pants? C'mon, you can tell us....... ;)

:lol: So you'd rather the riffraff who support other teams didn't come on here and bite, then?? Aye right.......

And I've told you before - I don't do slithering. YOU do, though, every time I ask for a single iota of proof to support your contention that I was ever Spot Ton. You avoid it every time. This will be no different, but for the record let's ask you one more time - show us your proof.

If I WERE Spot Ton, I'd happily admit it; no skin off my nose. But I'm not, and that means I laugh my little socks off every time you come out with that flawed contention, and every time your camp followers swallow it too. Some more camp than others, come to think of it - did superton ever manage yet to get into your pants? C'mon, you can tell us....... ;)

Your bluff has already been called (Several times)

So, for the sake of clarity; who were the sectarian bigots that hound McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

I laugh my little socks off every time you come out with that flawed contention, and every time your camp followers swallow it too.

and right on cue.......

Your bluff has already been called (Several times)

So, for the sake of clarity; who were the sectarian bigots that hound McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

:thumsup2

Tell me, TurpenTon, if vt said it was safe to stick your fingers (or worse) into a 13 amp socket, would you believe that without thinking about it too?

No matter - take your place in line....... :bounce2:bounce1:bounce4:bounce3 Anywhere at all, you'll fit right in.......

I've told you before - I don't do slithering. YOU do, though, every time I ask for a single iota of proof to support your contention that I was ever Spot Ton. You avoid it every time. This will be no different, but for the record let's ask you one more time - show us your proof.

slither ssslither sssssslither.......

Still avoiding the question, then, champ? Not surprised.......

So you are stealing Sevco patter as well as Aberdeen now?

Fucking give it a rest. You are embarrassing us.

Think you'll find that it's patter involving the SNP among many other things, not Sevco, who are an irrelevance. Better luck next time.

Not that you'd ever have a problem with stealing Celtic's patter, of course.

vexame_brasileiro_poucas_palavras2.jpg

Imagine standing next to the guy in a pub. Now imagine if the said guy spoke to you the way he does by texts. Would you not get wound up? Or would you show your superior intellect and walk away?

I wouldn't get wound up because I generally find it easy to do this thing called walking. Usually that allows me to go and sit with the arseholes that I like. Getting wound up by things a long known wind up merchant says on a football forum demonstrates the mental stability of a 3 year old.

:lol: :lol:

Superb thread.

VT annoys me a lot.

But then he just reels in the seethe like this and it's all worthwhile

I don't like VT, but this has been great fun.

Spare us the usual tedious repertoire and predictable catchphrases VT.

You're boring. Just stop embarrassing us.

Seems to me that plenty of folk are far from embarrassed by the content of the thread.

vT- Can I request the bonus features of Brechin, Stranraer and Forfar making a mess of the play offs?

Spare us the usual tedious repertoire and predictable catchphrases VT.

You're boring. Just stop embarrassing us.

Doubt I'll stop embarrassing Celtic fans for some time yet tbh. It is however cute to see a zero-pointer with no sum contribution to the site attempt to pass judgement on posting standards though: back in your box.

Seems to me that plenty of folk are far from embarrassed by the content of the thread.

vT- Can I request the bonus features of Brechin, Stranraer and Forfar making a mess of the play offs?

Got no problem with the content Toby. It's great.

Just VT's cringy/trolling delivery of it.

Doubt I'll stop embarrassing Celtic fans for some time yet tbh. It is however cute to see a zero-pointer with no sum contribution to the site attempt to pass judgement on posting standards though: back in your box.

>>>macédoine of muppetry, however though.

Epic Scenes: May 2nd 2015.

Technically three teams start the day with a chance of winning the League One title, but as Stranraer have already been easily dealt with by The Famous in our previous instalment, they'll in truth be totally irrelevant to the day's proceedings. The Famous have to match Dick 'Dick' Campbell's Forfar in terms of result, while avoiding a potential excessive swing of goals, as Forfar take on relegation-battling minnows Ayr United. In true MOTD style, you can check how the 'Forfar fairytale' plays out in full here - for now, I'd recommend watching only up to about 1:30. :

The Famous meanwhile are once again at home to Peterhead in front of a massive home crowd, with embittered failure Jim McInally and his latest bunch of mercenaries and journeymen standing in the way of la decima.

After half an hour played, all is not well: a shockingly defended Peterhead corner gives the away side the lead, while Forfar have taken the lead with a penalty at Station Park. Peterhead are, however, reduced to ten men after a defender hauls down Dece when running through on goal. As it stands:

Forfar 69 +21

The Famous 66 +22

gregg-wallace-frog-face-o.gif

Then events come thick and fast in a glorious ten minute spell:

35th minute - (2:00-2:30 above):

PENALTY
BOOKING: Michael Dunlop of Forfar Athletic given yellow card for unsporting behaviour
34:41
Forfar Athletic 1 - 1 Ayr United
GOAL scored by Jon Paul McGovern

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Archived