The Champions' Highlights Reel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit rich considering you bring up a Cup win in 1922 many times!!!

I'm sure that Ayr United have a memorable trophy win you'd like to bring... oh.

The salty tears from the likes of the Brechin bumpkin and other diddies will have to be spread out over the course of a long and particularly glorious thread.

For a team like Brechin to get to the play offs with massive teams like Morton and Dunfermline in the league, is quite an achievement in itself.

We must thank Jim Duffy for his assistance in this . Those 8 points made all the difference . Cheers Jim. :thumsup2

post-38855-0-43339400-1430813490.jpg

Scene(s) 2:

The Greenock Galacticos head up to the arse-end of Scotland for a clash at a notorious bogey ground, and against Jim McInally's latest bunch of bottlers and failures. A tight match is decided - starting a trend here - by a last-minute winner from Tam O'Ware, sparking SCENES as The Famous march on.

clarkson smug face.jpg

Morton must be the first team in footballing history to lose to a non-league side, and still win a league title, testament to the swashbuckling quality of this division.

Morton must be the first team in footballing history to lose to a non-league side, and still win a league title, testament to the swashbuckling quality of this division.

It was all part of an elaborate and very well calculated ruse.

I'd never been to Peterhead before this season. Now I've been twice and they've been two of my favourite away days ever.

Fuckin SCENES.

It was all down to Jim Duffy. He will go down in Morton's history as one of their most successfull managers.

Pleasing.

Well no he won't, because Morton, unlike village social clubs like Brechin, have in fact a huge range of glittering seasons and title-winning campaigns to choose from. Indeed, the most successful title campaigns in the history of Scottish football, excluding the bigots.

playing.jpg

Well no he won't, because Morton, unlike village social clubs like Brechin, have in fact a huge range of glittering seasons and title-winning campaigns to choose from. Indeed, the most successful title campaigns in the history of Scottish football, excluding the bigots.

playing.jpg

By the way you lot are celebrating winning a shite league ( by your own admission ) by the skin of your teeth may I add , you have given the impression that this was one of the more important title wins.

Duffy therefore should be given the recognition he deserves. 8)

We'll still be here until June, lording it over bumpkins like yourself. Then you'll be left to dwell in your insignificant, bottom-feeding existence.

If that is what rocks your boat then you go for it big man !! :thumsup2

We will just continue to point and laugh.

The only laughing that has been going on this thread, and pretty much every other one since The Famous lifted the trophy, has been at yourself: an absolutely furious, tear-stained mess.

Archived