Congratulations John Hughes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well deserved win for Hughes.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on when he has to sign players though.

Indeed.

He's still not yet managed to adequately replace Billy MacKay, and Graeme Shinnie will be an even harder act to replace.

Had a quick wee look at the Hearts forum - plenty of disgruntled Jambos there who wanted Robbie to win. I guess they didn't have a good Albert Kidd day :(

Also a lot of Hearts fans saying how well Hughes has done, and that he deserves the award.

Of course we wanted Robbie to win, for f**k's sake - what do you expect? :lol:

Fact is Yogi won it, and he deserved it - be amazing if they win the cup - imagine what that could do for their crowds.

Also a lot of Hearts fans saying how well Hughes has done, and that he deserves the award.

Of course we wanted Robbie to win, for f**k's sake - what do you expect? :lol:

Fact is Yogi won it, and he deserved it - be amazing if they win the cup - imagine what that could do for their crowds.

And it's the same with Celtic fans ;)

And I agree, deserved victory, especially if he can hold on to 3d and win the cup. They really should do this at the end of the season though

f**k all in all likelihood. ICT have been putting out an excellent team for years and still the majority of locals couldn't give a toss about them. Too many OF 'fans' here who would rather sit on their arse in the pub or bookies on a Saturday afternoon, none of whom have ever been to Parkhead or Ibrox in their lives.

Celtic fans do

I'm not celtic fans.

And as I said last week on the other thread, Ronny didn't deserve it, Neilson didn't deserve it so it was down to McInnes or Hughes. Can you understand this or do you need me to explain it further?

I think Drew's tongue was firmly in his cheek in his post. Not like you to overlook sarcasm.

He's been going on about that post since 8 o'clock this morning, his trolling on here displays the dark tetrad of personality defects, in simpler terms, he's a pain in the arse.

This 100%. I feel bad being critical of him but he has signed;

Greg Tansey - close to our best player but he was here before and I'm not sure how much Yogi was actually involved.

Ryan Baptie - young LB from Hibs, never played

Lewis Horner - Young English utility from Blyth Spartans, played once or twice

Ibra Sekajja - Striker signed from Palace, was extremely unfit, played about twice and disappeared to Livi

Eddy Ofere - along with Tansey, his only decent signing

Tarmo Kink - Played a few times, meh

Yes.... Must try harder!

;)

f**k all in all likelihood. ICT have been putting out an excellent team for years and still the majority of locals couldn't give a toss about them. Too many OF 'fans' here who would rather sit on their arse in the pub or bookies on a Saturday afternoon, none of whom have ever been to Parkhead or Ibrox in their lives.

I know, mate, but you've never won the cup before - shallow as it is, that kind of thing can be a game-changer for some folk.

Eddy Ofere - along with Tansey, his only decent signing

Is this guy any good? From the 3 or 4 games I have seen him play in I have been impressed but looking at his career he can best be described as a bit of a journeyman with a far from great goalscoring record.

Is this guy any good? From the 3 or 4 games I have seen him play in I have been impressed but looking at his career he can best be described as a bit of a journeyman with a far from great goalscoring record.

He's very good at holding the ball up and seems to have an eye for goal but offers next to nothing in terms of work rate. Don't think he's match fit though. He had a bad knee injury when he was at Lecce which set him back a bit, his scoring record before that at Malmo was pretty decent.

Supposedly his speach was funny as f**k

Did he have someone interpreting for him?

Had he lost to Celtic he would have been nowhere near this. Neilson or Delia have achieved far more. He has not won a league game since there was snow on the ground in February. Think of the egg on the faces if Falkirk beat them. It will be a massive failure that.

Well deserved win for Hughes.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on when he has to sign players though.

Exactly.

His record at Falkirk was horrific particularly when he was melting down in his last two seasons.

40k for John Stewart, 3k/week for Burton O'Brien, Lee Bullen, Jackie McNamara and Neil McCann can thank him for topping up their pensions, Gerad Afjes his best signing and didn't play him. The list of errors is endless.

He screwed Falkirk over and we still have to recover. Looking forward to hopefully pay the twat back on 30th May.

He screwed Falkirk over and we still have to recover. Looking forward to hopefully pay the twat back on 30th May.

No-one does bitter quite like a Falkirk fan.

Expect the Glasgow-Edinburgh line to be flooded if Caley annihilate the Bairns the final. I suspect BPM and Gaz will wail themselves into powdery little husks.

Archived