Queen of the South VS Sevco: 2015 Playoff QF

After a long hard season for both sides, six games from the premiership, shit is about to get real. Is 'The Journey' about to take a frankly hilarious diversion?

Queens go into this game undoubtedly favorites for the first leg with their dominant home record this season against Scottish Football's fairy-tale team, who have overcome tremendous odds with a shoestring budget. To begin with lets look at the previous encounters at Palmerston:

Queens hopefully learned a lot from their heartbreaking defeat to Falkirk last year and have nothing to lose whilst the vistors are under an incredible amount of pressure to succeed from the Board, to the fans, to the media, to the businesses that they currently owe money to. Sevco Scotland 5088 and Stuart McCall's record in crunch league and cup matches has been nothing short of awful this season and in the past three seasons and Ibrox could certainly be a bit twitchy next week for both sides. The Rangers players are very Corinthian in their attitude, spirit and playing for the love of the game rather than money but they know full well whats at stake for them and it's a test of character for them. Sink or swim time.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why have you got qots playing Celtic?

Anyway I'll assume you meant sevco rather than the cringey "savco" and I'll discuss the team.

If we play shoehorn then we'll lose, simple as that, the whole shape of the team is ruined when he plays.

Hope Queens get a fair crack of the whip over the 2 legs. My fear is that the officials will be doing everything in the power to assist Sevco back to their "rightful" place. Will be interesting to see how many dodgy decisions are given.

Hope Queens get a fair crack of the whip over the 2 legs. My fear is that the officials will be doing everything in the power to assist Sevco back to their "rightful" place. Will be interesting to see how many dodgy decisions are given.

Don`t be silly everyone knows that the authorities in general and refs in particular are strongly biased against both Celtic and Rangers.

Well we are told 'honest mistakes' even themself out over time. That being the case Rangers are due 2 or 3 penalties , 2 off side goals and QoS will have 4 players red carded.

Guest Flash

Would I be right in saying that these games will come down to away goals if it ends in a draw?

No.

Draw on aggregate means extra time followed by penalties, if necessary.

Dont think away goals count.

No.

Draw on aggregate means extra time followed by penalties, if necessary.

Cheers, not sure if I prefer away goals or pens tho....

Archived