The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut yer hole ya D*ck :guns

You seem upset Rapid Belter?

Y'all dae hee haw, you'll no boo, you'll pay your money, go to the game and get on with it like good little girls.

You're no moaning about taking kids to Airdrie games when convicted thugs like the Section B are in the stadium next to the children, who pose more of a threat mentally and physically. However, that's none of my business.

Ooofttt.

Don't think there was this kind of reaction from any Ayr fans when he joined.

You have acquired a very solid defender - be grateful!

Don't want him, you can have him if your happy to employ a sex case.

As for the fucking morons trying to pass this off as 'stupid mistake' or 'a decade ago' are you aware of what he actually did? He flashed and wanked off in front of woman and children, more than once. How is that defendable?

You seem upset Rapid Belter? Y'all dae hee haw, you'll no boo, you'll pay your money, go to the game and get on with it like good little girls. You're no moaning about taking kids to Airdrie games when convicted thugs like the Section B are in the stadium next to the children, who pose more of a threat mentally and physically. However, that's none of my business.

You are seriously comparing the section b to a sex case? Ask any parent if they would rather sit their children near a boisterous group of Airdrie supporters or a convicted sex case I'm sure there is only one winner.

Sex crimes are the worst possible crimes IMO, How anyone can defend this c**t is beyond me, you might be happy to pay a sex case's wages, I am not.

Hope they make him captain to wind up all you precious little petals.

Hope they make him captain to wind up all you precious little petals.

They make him captain, ill throw you down a flight of stairs petal.

You are seriously comparing the section b to a sex case? Ask any parent if they would rather sit their children near a boisterous group of Airdrie supporters or a convicted sex case I'm sure there is only one winner.

Sex crimes are the worst possible crimes IMO, How anyone can defend this c**t is beyond me, you might be happy to pay a sex case's wages, I am not.

'Sex case' :lol:

I don't think anyone is trying to defend him to be honest. Most people are aware of what he did. He has been punished for it. He has not committed anymore crimes since then. He made a silly mistake, albeit a rather large one. I genuinely think you need to take a deep breath

Lithgow was always going to be a signing that divides opinion. On one hand he is a decent CB for this level, but on the other hand was convicted of sex offenses 8 years ago. Pleased with the calibre of player but slightly unhappy with the baggage it brings, won't stop me watching the diamonds though.

Definitely worse than murder

Archived