The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

While we're at, why does Touchedbymadness call me and other posters by names which are not the ones we post under and also call various players by names he makes up which are derogatory? This is meant to be a forum for serious discussion and not one for making up nasty names.

Serious discussion ? It's fucking P&B not Prime minister's questions

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Touched himself" is the one I like reading most....expert on everything...formations, players, managers, Chief Executive, owners....you name it he knows it.

Then if you don't agree with him or, god forbid, argue about it on here he uses a long winded responses or tries to ridicule you in some way.....he likes his little nicknames as well so from now on I think I'll call him "touched himself".....seems apt.

And you have ?

All I read about from you is your constant slagging of Crighton, Lithgow, Faria and most of all Fitzpatrick. Maybe if you learn the old adage of if you have nothing decent or constructive to say then say nothing. I was merely pointing out that this is predominantly a football forum and not a lets slag each other off forum, butt hats obviously lost on you

Really? You must try harder.

Must admit, I'd be a lot less aggressive if idiot troll Copper18, previously diamondhearat and a couple of other spent usernames didnt keep contradicting everything.

"Touched himself" is the one I like reading most....expert on everything...formations, players, managers, Chief Executive, owners....you name it he knows it.

Then if you don't agree with him or, god forbid, argue about it on here he uses a long winded responses or tries to ridicule you in some way.....he likes his little nicknames as well so from now on I think I'll call him "touched himself".....seems apt.

Given that it's a new account, there's a previous post on a BSC thread, you seem very TOUCHY about a few things I say but describe my brilliance on here as "long winded" then I'd assume that you're yet another troll. Almost mirrors the "craigy" who happened to be a youth coach and former bsc/ek coach.

Why are there so many trolls on an Airdrie board trying to kill any chatter?

While we're at, why does Touchedbymadness call me and other posters by names which are not the ones we post under and also call various players by names he makes up which are derogatory? This is meant to be a forum for serious discussion and not one for making up nasty names.

You always wait for a negative post then jump in with a wee rabbit punch.

Not a nice trait WaySNIDEr

Touchedbymadness is always normally spot on with his posts.

However, his/her inability to utilise the 'multi-quote' tool is moderately annoying.

Make up your mind Kerr :)

The app I have for the phone doesn't have a multi-quote button

Really? You must try harder.

Must admit, I'd be a lot less aggressive if idiot troll Copper18, previously diamondhearat and a couple of other spent usernames didnt keep contradicting everything.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

"Might not have been the best start but you got a contract and your going back so you finished well" - comment on Esposito's Instagram page. Sounds like he might be staying? An odd signing - already a host of players at the club in his position who he was no better than and he got almost no game time at all and subsequently made no impression. I was happy to give him a chance as he may have needed a while to get up to speed but even by the end of the season he wasn't playing at all. The management obviously don't seem to rate him so it would be odd if he has resigned.

"Might not have been the best start but you got a contract and your going back so you finished well" - comment on Esposito's Instagram page. Sounds like he might be staying? An odd signing - already a host of players at the club in his position who he was no better than and he got almost no game time at all and subsequently made no impression. I was happy to give him a chance as he may have needed a while to get up to speed but even by the end of the season he wasn't playing at all. The management obviously don't seem to rate him so it would be odd if he has resigned.

Was a big disappointment to see him so sparingly used.    What seemed bizarre is that he's a right back to trade but was signed to provide cover up front due to his pace.    When he signed, we already had Bain, O'Neill, Van Zanten and Ferguson in that position.  I have no idea why he was needed, especially when Bollan was accused of having a bloated squad,  maybe if it was to secure him for next season, like we've done with Gorman then it's understandable.

To me he looked a useful player and potentially very good.   I'd have no issues if he is signed for next year whether as a full back or winger. 

The club are offering terms to Lister and Prunty..... Lister obviously has won over the new manager and they see him as important first team player for next season...

I STATED on here contracts would be offered to Lister, Prunty, Bain and possibly both Crighton and lithgow but at least one of those two centre halfs.

The poster who only deals in FACTS and has polluted every thread on here for months.

Have they. No other sources or rumours to suggest this is true.

Cooper18 desperately hoping for validity and is clutching at straws. The magnificent 7 are the 3 stooges, macdonald, cadden, stewart and Brown. Copper18 said Lister, Prunty, Bain and "possibly" Crighton or Lithgow above. For someone selling themself seemingly as "in the know" they're a bit hopeless.

Another troll who pollutes this site and should be ejected.

Cooper18 desperately hoping for validity and is clutching at straws. The magnificent 7 are the 3 stooges, macdonald, cadden, stewart and Brown. Copper18 said Lister, Prunty, Bain and "possibly" Crighton or Lithgow above. For someone selling themself seemingly as "in the know" they're a bit hopeless.

Another troll who pollutes this site and should be ejected.

Stop wasting the site for others, by trying to take it to personal level. I am not clutching at straws and don't care what you think and if you don't want to see my posts you can use option not to view my posts.

Archived