The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David cox would be a great signing for airdrie, hasn't had much of a game to be able to show himself lately and seems to be keen to play, Peterhead really supportive of him. Watch this space I say!

1st post eh? Hiya David, hiya pal!

From the press conference

New owner - Gary Bollan has done a wonderful job and I'm looking forward to speaking to him. I hope he'll be with us for some time to come.

We're going to engage with fans, and we're going to invest in the right areas. We want the community to come along with us.

I wanted to do something to reignite my passion for Scottish football.

Airdrieonians is in a very good place as we're not saddled with huge debt. It's a massive opportunity.

The Club's community links are vitally important. A football club can be the beating heart of a community

Youth development will remain a big focus

Well at least we now know what the setup is going to be and if I am honest I am glad JB is staying on in some capacity, would have been nice if they had maybe gone into a bit more detail in terms investment and long term plan but then again is still early days and all going in what seems like the right direction

Lets build a "community club" by signing a man that has committed sexual offences in the community we are trying to reach into. Great idea. Can't believe how flippant our fans are being about it either.

Exactly, astounding levels of hypocrisy from our fans.

Archived