The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question was asked about Watt on why he was away to Brechin - are you suggesting the interviewer should have been ignored and the question not answered?

Storm in a teacup. And fans will require a mug rather than a china cup and saucer for the ride ahead.

The aim is for a play off place but fans will have to be patient.

If we don't get promoted we will do well to hold onto Rohan.

Tbm nails it again.

Are you Ian king or involved with running of the club ?.

I wish the updates that were in the podcast were put on our own website as fans we want to know what's going on. We shouldn't be kept in dark and having to get updates on a pars podcast we deserve a little better don't you think ?

I wish the updates that were in the podcast were put on our own website as fans we want to know what's going on. We shouldn't be kept in dark and having to get updates on a pars podcast we deserve a little better don't you think ?

Shitforbrainsalert.

It doesn't work that way. There have been umpteen interviews with various external media outlets since the start of the season and in particular since the full time announcement at East End park. It is impossible to have every single external podcast, interview, extract or article on the Airdrie website as there is insufficient space, time and sometimes issues with copyright and access to feature it. We are no different from any other club in that respect. 

The question was asked about Watt on why he was away to Brechin - are you suggesting the interviewer should have been ignored and the question not answered? 

Maybe he the interviewee should answer the question he's been asked on social media regarding the issue of compensation. We're due compo for Watt if he was indeed offered a contract by the club.

It doesn't work that way. There have been umpteen interviews with various external media outlets since the start of the season and in particular since the full time announcement at East End park. It is impossible to have every single external podcast, interview, extract or article on the Airdrie website as there is insufficient space, time and sometimes issues with copyright and access to feature it. We are no different from any other club in that respect. 

You did yourself no favours trying to convince anyone you are not Kingy! That reads like someone at the club being frustrated with being questioned.......... 

I really don't give a toss about Watt leaving anymore. I would have liked him to stay, but it's not the way things have worked out. We'll be saying goodbye to a lot of players and not all will be skipping out the door with a smile on their face. That's the way it goes. Really need this season to be over....

I really don't give a toss about Watt leaving anymore. I would have liked him to stay, but it's not the way things have worked out. We'll be saying goodbye to a lot of players and not all will be skipping out the door with a smile on their face. That's the way it goes. Really need this season to be over....

Defo an insider post, social engineering going on now :)

I'm with CB Diamond now, this fred is ridiculous

"Airdrie#1" was Bollan btw.

Cooper18 is definitely Alan Love. No one on earth can be that feckin stupid, definitely a disinfo agent

We all know what you are a mouthpeice. Who can't take it when anyone dares not to agree with you.

Thanks for taking the time out to reply. It is refreshing to se someone give a reason rather than some people who spit the dummy.

Archived