The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooper18 makes up silly remarks that 100% wrong but he seems to think if he thinks it's right that means it is

What silly remarks ?. Don't bring me into your arguments. Your the one saying players have been offered contracts, unless it's coming from the player themselves I wouldn't believe it. All the best to coxy he gave 100 per cent every week.

What silly remarks ?. Don't bring me into your arguments. Your the one saying players have been offered contracts, unless it's coming from the player themselves I wouldn't believe it. All the best to coxy he gave 100 per cent every week.

🎣🎣🎣😂😂😂😂

Stranrears last 2 matches , away to brechin, home cowdenbeath. It is a big ask but if we win our last two games we have a chance at getting to the play offs on goal difference or by a point. I dont se stranrear beating brechin( form team league and not safe) so if we win on Saturday I strongly Believe we would take it to the last match and if cowdenbeath are not safe they will give stranrear a run for their Money.

Archived