The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the reason the newsletter has been stopped ?

It was sent out again today with an update on EWB and just the stuff that's on the website. I think it was just knocked on the head to discourage the negativity, but it's good to have it back.

What is the latest on EWB?

Still in hospital in Edinburgh. Hoping to be moved to a hospital closer to home soon. 

I think Wotherspoon said a decision will be made about who's managing the team next season and EWB's immediate future in mid - April?

Still in hospital in Edinburgh. Hoping to be moved to a hospital closer to home soon.

I think Wotherspoon said a decision will be made about who's managing the team next season and EWB's immediate future in mid - April?

Cheers,thanks for the update.

What is the reason the newsletter has been stopped ?

It was sent out again today with an update on EWB and just the stuff that's on the website. I think it was just knocked on the head to discourage the negativity, but it's good to have it back.

Was all set to post "watch this space" on here late last night but couldn't get on via my phone, well there you are now anyway... 

You would think that Lennon would take the team until EWB is fit to come back

....so I'll say it for these 2 comments - "Watch this space"...

You would think that Lennon would take the team until EWB is fit to come ba

ck

Probably but if a permanent job offer came from a different club it would be unfair to expect him not to take his chance.

Where do we go from here?

I will do a proper analysis later but gut feelings are that we need to transition the 1st team a bit already.

My main gripe all along has been about haemorraging fans on a weekly basis. This current team is so badly constructed.

I realise it would still take a pretty incredible sequence of results, but since you're just as close to 10th as you are to 4th and the bottom three are all in excellent form... what happens to Wotherspoon's grand plan of going full-time if you collapse badly enough to end up in League Two next season?

I realise it would still take a pretty incredible sequence of results, but since you're just as close to 10th as you are to 4th and the bottom three are all in excellent form... what happens to Wotherspoon's grand plan of going full-time if you collapse badly enough to end up in League Two next season?

I just hope we cement that one on the last day.

Archived