The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

In what has been a disappointing season for Airdrie at least Airdrie10 and others on here have provided some entertainment.

Where did you learn so much and how do you keep up with the thrust and parry of debate. I assume you've all managed football clubs as you really seem to know what you're talking about

Just remember we're laughing at you not with you

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I preferred it when Ballantyne was in charge, at least you could come on here and there would actually be discussions about football. Don't get me wrong I love an espionage thriller just as much as the next guy but trying to see through the smoke and mirrors at the club just now is getting beyond a joke. Lots of the stuff that seems to be going on seems great but at the same time there are far to many coincidences where players leave or managers leave and the story you get on the official site seem to contradict what has actually happened. Anyway the men with many faces shall continue to plague this forum for some time I feel so will need to brush up on my skills in reading between the lines. Will hopefully get back to footballing chat at some point in the near future, possibly when we have a manager who knows what he is doing.

Unfortunately when the Q&A with the chairman came out on the website, I never got the chance to read it as I was in Australia for a month and wasn't on the internet very much,but id like to ask the chairman this ,is it common practice for a guy,who's just an agent with no involvement with the club to stand at the side of the park with Billy Reid and watch GB putting his players through a training session, somehow I don't think so

Unfortunately when the Q&A with the chairman came out on the website, I never got the chance to read it as I was in Australia for a month and wasn't on the internet very much,but id like to ask the chairman this ,is it common practice for a guy,who's just an agent with no involvement with the club to stand at the side of the park with Billy Reid and watch GB putting his players through a training session, somehow I don't think so

Get your chance to ask him yourself next Monday mate.

12795452_1175448005822914_48989295485059

Superb Jim fenner, I will definitely go and I wonder if the people with conspiracies will go and actually ask questions have to the man's face good on you tom and ewb.

Hopefully they do. Only way for the club to move forward is for the truth - whatever it is - to come out. That will only happen if people with their gripes, suspicions etc come out and ask the questions etc.

Hopefully they do. Only way for the club to move forward is for the truth - whatever it is - to come out. That will only happen if people with their gripes, suspicions etc come out and ask the questions etc.

True True, looking forward to it already got tickets sorted already thanks for the post about the meeting much appreciated.

I imagine as long as it takes. 2 hours ? Colin Paterson from the Tiser will be taking questions from the floor.

Usual people for sending questions if you can't make it, but would like to think everything will be covered by people there, and CP. Would imagine with the outrage/speculation/allegations/unrest that it will be a lively night, with lots of things resolved, and not things like 'whats your favourite colour' etc. These things are only as good as the people who attend and participate.

It's 7 for 7.30, so gives you a bit more time.

I imagine as long as it takes. 2 hours ? Colin Paterson from the Tiser will be taking questions from the floor.

Usual people for sending questions if you can't make it, but would like to think everything will be covered by people there, and CP. Would imagine with the outrage/speculation/allegations/unrest that it will be a lively night, with lots of things resolved, and not things like 'whats your favourite colour' etc. These things are only as good as the people who attend and participate.

First q and a with bouncers. Jk before someone takes it serious.

Cheers. Booked my spot

Superb Jim fenner, I will definitely go and I wonder if the people with conspiracies will go and actually ask questions have to the man's face good on you tom and ewb.

Yes because the men behind the conspiracies would own up to it right enough...........

Archived