The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great signing by all accounts. My cousin played with him briefly and tells me he is a fantastic player. My only concern is that he will be too good for us and his talent will be wasted given the quality (or lack of it) in the rest of the squad.

On another note, the Rovers convincingly beat a Brechin side that we only managed to draw against a couple of months previous to go above us into 4th in the table. Would we have defeated Brechin as convincingly tonight? Based on the way we have been playing recently, I think probably not.

Great signing by all accounts. My cousin played with him briefly and tells me he is a fantastic player. My only concern is that he will be too good for us and his talent will be wasted given the quality (or lack of it) in the rest of the squad.

On another note, the Rovers convincingly beat a Brechin side that we only managed to draw against a couple of months previous to go above us into 4th in the table. Would we have defeated Brechin as convincingly tonight? Based on the way we have been playing recently, I think probably not.

I don't know, Scott Fraser carried a distinctly ordinary squad last year, albeit he had Docherty alongside him.

If Shuggy can emulate Docherty, and this lad Fraser, then it could be a good month....but it is just that....a month.

Seems a good signing by all accounts, but a bit of a short loan. Hopefully we can get it extended to the end of season if he gets off a to a good start - as indeed the wording of the club's statement might imply, since it says "Jordan joins on an initial 28-day loan..."

Seems a good signing by all accounts, but a bit of a short loan. Hopefully we can get it extended to the end of season if he gets off a to a good start - as indeed the wording of the club's statement might imply, since it says "Jordan joins on an initial 28-day loan..."

From a Rangers point of view I can't see any benefit to putting him out on loan for 28 days

I have read this site for years but never contributed before. However, I feel the need to post now. Cooper81 and touched by madness you should get a grip of yourselves. You are a disgrace to decent fans. What age are you? I would guess no more than 7 or 8. If you read back over your posts surely even you should be disgusted by your antics. For goodness sake go away and "support" another team and resume your childish behaviour on another thread.

I have supported Airdrie through the good times and the bad times. Myself and touched by madness may have wound one other up. I am just thankfull you don't post on here more often.

Thompson for Bain? but as someone said earlier we seen to have a fair number of midfield players.

Not seen him myself but I'd like to see Thompson start alongside Faria in the deeper midfield role with Watt in the 10 behind Lister. Not sure on wingers, Don't fancy putting Bain up against Boyle or anyone up against Devlin. Best chance of success is probably through the centre especially if McLauchlan is playing.

I just think if Watt had not turned the game on saturday he may have found himself on the bench, however i feel the manager knows himself after saturday we lose something when Liam is out of the team just the same as Lister. Diamond Oracle what do you think he will go with, i love guessing team selection on a saturday rarely get it right though. I think i never got it right under JImmy lol

am getting a bit p*ssed off saying this. For the last time I am not cooper. what are your reasons for thinking I am cooper ?

You both come across as utter roasters who post similarly badly worded and punctuated sh1te constantly. With child like lol'ing at the end of said sh1te (obviously)

Archived