Ayr United, what now 2015-16

I think Prunty would come back, always has time for Ayr fans on Twitter and has always got a good reception from fans and games I've been at.

With the way McCall said about it being a fans favourite, I don't think it'll be a Moffat or a Geggan. I reckon it'll be someone like a Teale, a player that he will know that had a good time at Ayr from his days, maybe a Craig Nelson if he still has it? Just look how Rab Douglas is getting on at his age.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for f**k sake, does Martyn Campbell need to actually die for someone to see that he is not capable of playing a game of football.

:lol: Absolute gold!

If it's a pay as you play deal and he's not first choice it's not too bad though as has been said.

Why would Stevenson come back just now? Not happening.

As for Teale, he's not really been a winger for a good few years as his pace has disappeared. Also, he retired as a player as well.

Stevo is far too good for this level, would be a waste of his career if he came back atm. I'm going for Deano coming back to add some "bite" to our team.

I don't think even the most optimistic of Ayr fans would think Stevenson is anywhere near realistic. Melters.

I have heard from a player on Twitter that it is Jerome Vareille and I have no reason to doubt him.

I don't think even the most optimistic of Ayr fans would think Stevenson is anywhere near realistic. Melters.

I have heard from a player on Twitter that it is Jerome Vareille and I have no reason to doubt him.

that's a good shout actually. And I don't think anyone actually genuinely believes of a Stevo return.

There's more chance it's Stevo than JV haha, he hasn't kicked a ball since 2008.

There's more chance it's Stevo than JV haha, he hasn't kicked a ball since 2008.

I had actually never thought about a JV return. Never thought he's been out the game that long though. Good player in his prime however. What really is the most realistic fan favourite to return?

Archived