Ayr United, what now 2015-16

It would have been good to have the new kit released "early" like it was last year. Don't like the ones that were posted above at all.

Apparently they have had it sorted since October, manufacturers have let them down.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trouten could be away by mutual agreement, watch this space.

Really wish him all the best, he is a really good player, but certain clubs and players just don't fit and I think that is the case with Trouts and Ayr.

His goal record at Brechin speaks for itself. He is a cracking player at this level as long as the team is built around him and you give him the freedom to do what he likes. He'll find a new club no bother.

Really wish him all the best, he is a really good player, but certain clubs and players just don't fit and I think that is the case with Trouts and Ayr.

Never seemed to complain or sulk when things werent going well for him and the fans were on his back. Maybe if he stays and has a couple of good games the fans might do a 'Robbie' uturn and love him. Set up the Doc @ Stranraer so we owe him that. If he goes he ll probably come back and haunt us. Its the Trouts season , good luck sir.

Don't really see the point in complaining about back up players signing. Personally would prefer to have the likes of Gilmour and Donald in reserve if it allows more funds for better first team players.

2 players mentioned there are Academy coaches as well.  Gilmour can be a first team player, just depends where he is deployed.

2 players mentioned there are Academy coaches as well. Gilmour can be a first team player, just depends where he is deployed.

Yeah, I think there will be times next year when we want to be more solid, where Gilmour out wide will help us keep the ball better etc. I hadn't even thought about their work in the community.

I see Tam McManus mentioned? How did he do in his loan spell at the juniors this season?

More importantly, is he ready for the Championship?

I am fairly confident he will take the Championship by storm with his clinical and often acrobatic finishing.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Trouten left.

Fans have been on his back ever since he returned but i don't blame them cause his attitude was stinking.

Half the time he would go around the pitch at walking patch and would never try to get the ball back if he gave it away, would just stand there and wait for someone else to do it.

Archived