Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty dire stuff from Ayr today tbh.

The old crocks game was a decent watch though. Does anyone know who the red number 8 was? Thought it was supposed to be Paul Weaver but he was shockingly overweight.

Would everyone be content if McCall was to sign Kiluska and Caldwell? There is not much available at the moment and Caldwell done relatively well at Morton last season. Kiluska is more of a gamble and if McCall did take the gamble, I think he should give him a 6 month contract with an option to extend it to the end of the season. That would give us they 2 as our main strikers with Forrest able to play there, as well as Nizzy and McKenzie is backup in case of injuries and there is the possibility of Preston or another player coming in on loan.

Not sure on how Adams done today and I reckon he'll get another crack on Tuesday, but hopefully he's up to it and can be a good addition with good experience. If they 3 were to sign, I reckon we'd need another attacking midfielder (preferably a right sided one) and another defender (preferably cover at left back/centre back) and that would complete the squad.

ETA - McCall's just said he wont be pursuing Kiluska, Caldwell will get another game and if Adams gets himself fit he could be an option.

I'd be fairly disappointed if we signed Kisuka, he did absolutely nothing today and by all accounts that is par for the course with him.

Caldwell and Adams I'd give another chance to see what they can do as neither did anything wrong or right today.

We really need to get the finger out with the strikers otherwise it is going to be a really frustrating season.

ETA - Just read your edit and pleased Kisuka is getting the boot. I'm still holding out hope of Preston coming back tbh.

Pretty dire stuff from Ayr today tbh.

The old crocks game was a decent watch though. Does anyone know who the red number 8 was? Thought it was supposed to be Paul Weaver but he was shockingly overweight.

Think it was Marvin Wilson. Not sure though.

The only positive from today's game was seeing a decent set of gloves between the posts. Vocal, claiming cross balls and actually possess a decent kick. Apart from that very, lacklustre from everyone today.

Definitely looked more direct up front when Nisbet came on.

Archived