Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that was per month, plus paying his £1k a week wages in full........

With that amount of cash coming in we can afford to grab a couple of signings from an English club like Emley.

Good times on the horizon

why the hell are we loaning him out!? We need him!

Dno mate. It's a fucking shocking decision! Would get 30+ goals in this league next season if we didn't loan him out. McCall has some serious explaining to do

Just heard about McManus getting loaned out from a mate. Decent signing for Gartcairn but as Neilly says if he comes back fit and full of confidence he could play a massive role at the end of the season and Ayr could find themselves in pole position for the title. He's a guy I've got a lot of time for, hope he does well.

clicky doesnt do anything...

Works for me as well m8

Just heard about McManus getting loaned out from a mate. Decent signing for Gartcairn but as Neilly says if he comes back fit and full of confidence he could play a massive role at the end of the season and Ayr could find themselves in pole position for the title. He's a guy I've got a lot of time for, hope he does well.

Works for me as well m8

I said ages ago that we shoulda signed Mcmanus!!! He will do well wherever he goes.

I said ages ago that we shoulda signed Mcmanus!!! He will do well wherever he goes.

So glad to finally get what McCall quoted as "our main signing target". It's a 3 year deal so got him long term. With him can actually see us making a decent fist of the championship next year depending on whether Rangers/Hibs go up.

I've heard Gartcairn are close to securing the signature of Gary Teale. Presuming McCall knew about this before sending McManus there on loan, it could prove to be a masterstroke as Tam goes back to Somerset in January with half a season of playing with such quality under his belt. Can only benefit the rest of the squad.

Archived