Ayr United, what now 2015-16

Hiya Dean. Thanks for supporting my most recent meltdown.

Sorry I've not posted on here for about 4 years, been too busy throwing toys out of prams and sticking pins in my pandamonium teddy like some kind of voodoo doll.

If someone would like to voice their opinion to me and have a discussion about why they're wrong then they know where to find me.

If you want to continue to use me to make yourself look cool where I'm very unlikely to bother responding then carry on. No skin off my nose.

See you in another 4 years Pie and Bovrillers

I had to find you on Twitter to check out you being the only show in town. Had I disagreed i'd have got myself a Twitter and hashtagged sarge meltdown but I didnt so I won't.

"Positional Faults " :-D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this signing of players reminds me of the 'good' old days.

Discuss.

Ahh... The good old days.......jumpers for goalposts.......playing till mum called us in for tea........up with the sun kicking a ball against the side of the house........chip rolls for 10p........Ahhhh the good old days.

All joking aside, I know what you mean. Serious business being done early and in a professional manner. Love McCall already

Maybe we'll see Killie slide as they now appoint non recognised managers, hope we never go back the way. We have been absolute sh1t for years because of lack of investment.

Maybe we'll see Killie slide as they now appoint non recognised managers, hope we never go back the way. We have been absolute sh1t for years because of lack of investment.

?

lets be honest we may hate the feckers but i do miss playing them!

wow, I must be a 7th generation Ayr fan. £2.20 at the chippy round corner. Could buy a new player for that.. almost. :-)

lmao a good one at that.

A contribution to the "cheap as chips" contest. When I was 7 or 8 years old you could get a bag of chips for 3 pence. That's old, pre-decimalisation pennies (240 to the pound). Equivalent to about 1.25 of these new fangled ones.

In this post-decimalisation currency we have now, a fish supper would have been about 8 p. The good old days right enough. Admittedly there was rationing of a lot of food items at the time. I suppose you can't have everything. For us youngsters this was particularly annoying as it applied to sweeties.

If I remember right, I could get into Somerset for 9 old pence, about 4p. That's if I didn't manage to get a lift over the turnstile by my dad or somebody else. Thinking back like this, I suddenly realise I've been supporting AUFC for more than half their existence. A sobering thought !

A contribution to the "cheap as chips" contest. When I was 7 or 8 years old you could get a bag of chips for 3 pence. That's old, pre-decimalisation pennies (240 to the pound). Equivalent to about 1.25 of these new fangled ones.

In this post-decimalisation currency we have now, a fish supper would have been about 8 p. The good old days right enough. Admittedly there was rationing of a lot of food items at the time. I suppose you can't have everything. For us youngsters this was particularly annoying as it applied to sweeties.

If I remember right, I could get into Somerset for 9 old pence, about 4p. That's if I didn't manage to get a lift over the turnstile by my dad or somebody else. Thinking back like this, I suddenly realise I've been supporting AUFC for more than half their existence. A sobering thought !

Im 25 and I still get thrown over the gates. What are these prices? 4p? what nursing home have you escaped from? Nothing is that cheap.

Archived