Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering he had never played a first team game before he got to Ayr, I thought he was excellent. Still got lots to learn but he was night and day compared to Donnelly.

My pals just txt me saying we've signed James McFadden.... Am sure it's someone talking sh*te.... Would fit into the done and finished lot like Kyle and Beattie. Please tell me it's shite

How likely is your pal to have the inside scoop on a new signing?

This is most disappointing, i was hoping yer pal was going to take over the rumor mill.

Gingerboaby's pal has a better ring to it for rumors.

Considering he had never played a first team game before he got to Ayr, I thought he was excellent. Still got lots to learn but he was night and day compared to Donnelly.

Totally agree. Progressed really well and I fancy him to get 20 goals over a full season. It all depends on his club as the player obviously wants to come back.

Change is in the Ayr one way or the other. We are not handing out two year deals to players and management without some sort of rumblings behind the scenes.

Funny, I heard from someone in the know when McCall signed that if he kept us up there would be significant amount of cash about for this season. Handing out 2 year contracts looks like it may has been true. Hopefully.

Any more news on this midfielder we could be signing from the championship?

Some boy on Facebook claiming we are signing Mark Kerr, Jason Scotland and Joe Cardle. Personally can't see it.

When are you lot getting a new fecking ground?

I don't actually mind Somerset Park (would rather never go there again) but surely something must be in the pipeline?

Ayr still have the ground purchased for the fabled Heathfield move from about 15 years ago which is now prime retail land so there are apparently a few developers interested in investing in Ayr as long as they can build and sell everything at Heathfield first before re-developing or moving from Somerset. Cameron seems to be holding out for ground first, redevelopment second.

This is most disappointing, i was hoping yer pal was going to take over the rumor mill.

Gingerboaby's pal has a better ring to it for rumors.

Haha!!! A heard the McFadden rumours a few times over the last few months but always hoped it was crap. After Kyle and Beattie don't think a could take any more.

Archived