Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Ross Docherty was at Livingston discussing a deal but was told to wait and see what Ayr offer by his agent.

Surely to f**k e wouldn't drop back down with Livi? I guess they'd be able to offer more money and full time but he's definitely a step above League 1 so would've hoped he'd want to give The Championship a shot. Wasn't assuming we'd keep him but thought it would've been to another Championship team if anyone.

Surely to f**k e wouldn't drop back down with Livi? I guess they'd be able to offer more money and full time but he's definitely a step above League 1 so would've hoped he'd want to give The Championship a shot. Wasn't assuming we'd keep him but thought it would've been to another Championship team if anyone.

If he was going to leave it would be to a team like St Mirren or dare I say it Dunfermline. Not to a team that have been relegated to the division he had just got out of and aren't even favourites to get promotion.

I don't disagree, was very surprised to hear this rumour, especially with him being a previous player at Livi before being released due to injuries.

I can't see us offering much more than what you can offer tbh.

Like I said the club actually thought it was a done deal before his agent said to wait and see what Ayr could offer.

For us its Docherty or Byrne from Dunfermline.

I don't disagree, was very surprised to hear this rumour, especially with him being a previous player at Livi before being released due to injuries.

I can't see us offering much more than what you can offer tbh.

Like I said the club actually thought it was a done deal before his agent said to wait and see what Ayr could offer.

For us its Docherty or Byrne from Dunfermline.

Hopefully we find out if he is staying or going in the next few days. Think McCall is meeting with some of the players tonight to discuss who is staying and who is going.

I would be amazed if Docherty left Ayr for Livingston it just makes no sense.

Another good season for Ayr next season he will definitely get a better and more reliable full time deal than that mob.

Archived