Ayr United, what now 2015-16

Hopefully McCall now see's our best chance of promotion is 442 with Moore and Preston up top.  He can't sacrifice one of them to accommodate Stevenson, he would be mad to.

Fleming

Devlin  Murphy  Graham  Boyle

Docherty   Adams/McCrorie

Forrest                                          Donald/Gilmour

Moore  Preston

Subs: Newman, McLauchlan, Adams/McCrorie, Donald/Gilmour, Wardrope, Trouten, Stevenson

That is how the team should be shaping up going into the play offs.  Boyle and Donald down the left for me work well, it gives Donald that security to get forward and it gives Boyle someone to link up with.  Forrest now has a chance to cement his place and Adams has to prove himself to dispense McCrorie for me.

I know it was just one win v Stenny, but it sounded like we played for the shirt for the first time in a while, a win at Peterhead and home to Airdrie would put us right back on track.  Incidentally, we could be here this time next week pissed off again!

No Crawford in the squad? Think a lot of fans are a bit harsh on him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, he has probably been one our worst players this season. It's a shame because he was brilliant second half of last season but apart from a cracking goal against Stranraer t he hasn't done much else this season.

Where would you put him? Just don't seem him starting in front of Doc, Adams or McCrorie then you have Wardrope who I think is just at the same level as him and Stevenson is on the bench.

Ross Docherty any good?

Heard from a pretty reliable source we will be offering him a deal. See he's a Paisley lad, so he must be sound.

Ross Docherty any good?

Heard from a pretty reliable source we will be offering him a deal. See he's a Paisley lad, so he must be sound.

Was the biggest miss in the team when he was injured so seems to be pretty good

Ross Docherty any good?

Crap, glad when he's away.

Ross Docherty any good?

Fu*k off you can't have him

Ross Docherty any good?

Be pretty sweet when you get relegated if true

Archived