Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would imagine there would be some lower championship teams in for him that would be offering a few more quid than we would be able to

^^

Pretty much the definition of pessimism right there.

Id say it's more realism - pretty sure most if not all the Championship clubs will have a higher wage budget than we do - and he's definitely still good enough to play in that league.

Saying that - a deal to the end of the season has been hinted at on a few occasions so hopefully it goes throigj without any surprises

I'm fairly certain players can only play for two different clubs in one season (the reason why Morton couldn't play Michael Tidser last year), so I don't think Stevenson would be eligible for another side.

I'm fairly certain players can only play for two different clubs in one season (the reason why Morton couldn't play Michael Tidser last year), so I don't think Stevenson would be eligible for another side.

Was Stevenson officially on an emergency loan? Can't think of any Scottish examples but I remember Nicky Shorey was allowed to play for three clubs in a season a few years ago as he was on an emergency loan at one club.

You're right. Has he turned out for Partick this season?

Moore, Adams and Boyle all walked off the park without any issues, became injured between games and apart from 60min from Moore none have been seen again.

They have all been "a week away" since the start of December and very little is ever said about the actual injuries that they have.

It all seems a bit secret squirrel to me

I'm sure it was said at the time, Docherty would be out for 4-6 weeks. It's now been two months. Don't think it's ever been mentioned what is wrong with Gilmour, he's been out a while for what looked an impact injury.

No idea what team to play now, possibly something like this. Our midfield can't consist of Trouten, Forrest and Stevenson, that's for sure.

Preston and Moore either side of Stevenson in a 4-5-1/ 4-3-3.

Fleming

Devlin Graham Murphy Mcracken

Crawford Wardrope Donald

Preston Moore

Stevenson

I'm sure it was said at the time, Docherty would be out for 4-6 weeks. It's now been two months. Don't think it's ever been mentioned what is wrong with Gilmour, he's been out a while for what looked an impact injury.

No idea what team to play now, possibly something like this. Our midfield can't consist of Trouten, Forrest and Stevenson, that's for sure.

Preston and Moore either side of Stevenson in a 4-5-1/ 4-3-3.

Fleming

Devlin Graham Murphy Mcracken

Crawford Wardrope Donald

Preston Moore

Stevenson

Sex pest tiff tried to break Gilmour's leg, think that's why he is injured?

So last weekend, Docherty and Gilmour were 50/50 and Adams was a possible.

This weekend they are all definitely out along with Paddy Boyle who has a new injury.

What the f**k is going on. Reconsidering going on Saturday now.

Think Boyle is the same injury as before. As much as I hate to say it signing Stevenston could be a waste of time if his wages could be better spent on two or three others right now. Really need cover for Boyle and a tough tackling midfielder. Without players like Adams, Boyle and Docherty who tackle, provide shape and defensive cover we play more like a Roberts team. Stevenston ain't really going to shine until we have a solid team on the pitch.

Archived