Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd let Stevenson & Preston go, not enough goals from Preston and I could be wrong about Stevo, but so far!!!!

Preston is our top goal scorer and isn't going to get a game at Blackburn anytime soon.

That he hates Kilmarnock?

To be fair if my clubs biggest rivals were so far ahead of them and had been relatively successful during the time I had been alive I'd be quite bitter too.

Its been fairly obvious that McCall preferred to play with Preston in the team as opposed to Caldwell or a Caldwell/Preston partnership, so no great surprise that he has been released. In the latter days I wants sure if Campbell was injured or just not in the matchday plans

Ah so he's giving up football then?

Probably, McCall said mentioned that he might play for a junior team though. To be honest I would have been surprised if he had played more than a couple of games this season.

Aye Caldwell was a strange one. Never looked great but had a decent record considering he never got a run in the team, could easily bag a few goals in the league for someone else.

Saying that, I'd rather have a fit Stevenson playing further forward than Caldwell, maybe that's McCalls thinking.

Archived