Ayr United, what now 2015-16

Super Stevo not part of the first choice 11?

I'm still not 100% sure why McCall signed him. At first I thought it was because Moore would be leaving and he planned to play him upfront with Preston but Moore looks likely to stay and while he is a player with premiership experience I would have Docherty over him any day of the week.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the States so not been at the past two games but my team when everyone is fit and presuming everyone stays would be

Fleming

Devlin

Gerry

Graham

Boyle

Docherty

Adams

Stevenson

Gilmour

Preston

Moore

Subs:

Newman

Muir

Murphy

Crawford

Donald

Trouten

Caldwell

Ideally we sign that centre half McCall said he was going to try and get in, before Cowdenbeath.

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

Murphy

Boyle

Gilmour

Adams (if signed)

Docherty

Forrest

Moore (if signed)

Preston (think his loan expires after the game)

If Adams or Moore are away, possibly give Stevenson his last chance to perform, two weeks should see an improvement.

Tbh a midfielder coming down from the SPL should be able to take the ball in, create a bit of space for himself and play the ball on. At the very least he should be doing that, he really should be dictating the game like Gilmour did against Brechin though. Andy Graham did it far better FFS.

In 180 minutes he has barely contributed anything positively in an attacking or defensive sense.

Not having a dig ,but I agree with you, Paul Cairney now he is fit is showing his different class, and has had been getting a torrid time from a section of our fans. Now as you stated a midfielder dictating the game.

What's the script with Moore at the moment? Is he injured again? Has McCall gone on record about wanting to extend his loan?

How's he been doing generally?

Good player. Unfortunately like lots of young players with plenty of potential they can have trouble with injuries. He has still managed to score a few goals this season.

Don't know if he is staying and yes he is injured at the moment. AP will probably have more info on it.

Good player. Unfortunately like lots of young players with plenty of potential they can have trouble with injuries. He has still managed to score a few goals this season.

Don't know if he is staying and yes he is injured at the moment. AP will probably have more info on it.

Cheers. Given we're currently sat with 5 strikers, Moult's already into double figures for the season and McDonald's not far behind it's difficult to see where he'd fit in with us just now. So if he's been playing and scoring goals it'd be a shame for him to come back here and end up sat on the bench.

Just thought it a bit odd that the club hadn't mentioned one way or another given the loan was due up today.

Not so concerned about losing Preston/Caldwell now, keeping one of them and maybe bringing in a fresh face up front might be better than sticking with what we have got

I honestly thought Caldwell and Preston made a decent partnership on Saturday, there was just no supply for them. Preston continuously beat his man to the ball and held the ball up well. Would be disappointed to lose both of them, especially when you consider realistically who will replace them.

We should be concentrating on getting a winger and a centre half in. Once Doc, Adams and Gilly are back and hopefully Stevo is up to pace, centre midfield shouldn't be a worry.

Stevenson isn't match fit and is playing in a team going through a horrible spell, its unfair to expect him to be some sort of saviour, I think bringing him in was the right thing to do and hopefully we'll see that starting next Saturday with 1-2 players back in the team

Archived