Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the wonderful news coming out of Somerset Park this evening, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Dunfermline, & the other 2 clubs from this league who'll be in the end of season playoffs, all the very best for this competition & really hope one of them are victorious and are able to join us in the Championship next season.

Initially a 28 day loan deal, hopefully we can extend it once we overtake the Pars at the top.

Excellent signing. Hope we can sort him for the season in January and he can propel us past the precious petal Pars. Should add a fair few to the home gates too

STEVO!!! STEVO!!!

He's coming home

He's coming home

He's coming...

Stevo's coming home

Please don't get injured

Please stay till the end of the season

I would just love it if we beat them (pars) LOVE IT if we beat them!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450812724.247991.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450812735.847163.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450812743.697048.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450812755.780103.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450812764.996335.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450812776.497569.jpg

At least Ayr fans aren't getting carried away with a 28 day loan signing :unsure:

A lot hanging on this for the rogues of South A*rshire. Good signing, still 2 games against the Pars. Although I wonder about his temperament. Still a lot of points to be won but if the Pars have a good festive season, I can't see past them for the title.

It appears temperament might not be that important. Based on previous we can whine like bitches to the sfa and have a great shout in getting blatant decisions overturned.

It appears temperament might not be that important. Based on previous we can whine like bitches to the sfa and have a great shout in getting blatant decisions overturned.

Or you could 'whine like bitches' while actually being the Pars bitches.

No, but closest we can get is.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450810370.144679.jpg

What happens if you sign Turner?

This could very well be the Ayr version of Joe Cardle. On the flip side, it could be Ayr's version of Andy Barrowman. Too early to get worked up either way imo.

Aye, I'd go with this. From watching Ayr both times I thought they've been crying out for some width, not sure If Stevenson will give them that but he's an improvement on Forrest and Trouten.

Ayr are talking to another 3 players, McKenna from Aberdeen, Scotland from Stenhousemuir and one other.

Was McKenna upto much last year? While Ayr fans seem reluctant to admit it your defence could really be doing with more quality, McKenna would potentially worry me more than Stevenson.

What happens if you sign Turner?

Aye, I'd go with this. From watching Ayr both times I thought they've been crying out for some width, not sure If Stevenson will give them that but he's an improvement on Forrest and Trouten.

Was McKenna upto much last year? While Ayr fans seem reluctant to admit it your defence could really be doing with more quality, McKenna would potentially worry me more than Stevenson.

McKenna did a job last year and looked pretty solid in most games.

We could sign every top part time player in Scotland, but the fact remains that Dunfermline are a full time team and should be streets ahead of Ayr and every other team in the league.

The fact that Ayr are 6 points behind with a game in hand only goes to show how much of a disappointment Dunfermline actually are.

The question also must be asked as to how far behind Ayr would Dunfermline be if there were also part time?

Archived