Ayr United, what now 2015-16

Greame Spiers was talking him up for the job on off the ball on Saturday.

McCall is contracted until the end of next season so any club, presuming there is no clause in his contract, would have to pay a fee which I am sure would put St Mirren off. If there was a clause I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been written with a team at the arse end of the championship in mind though.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greame Spiers was talking him up for the job on off the ball on Saturday.

McCall is contracted until the end of next season so any club, presuming there is no clause in his contract, would have to pay a fee which I am sure would put St Mirren off. If there was a clause I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been written with a team at the arse end of the championship in mind though.

Alex Rae who was 10/1 yesterday and now 5/4 today is your man*

*Hoping so cause I backed him at 10/1 :ph34r:

Murphy and Adams can play there,along with Crawford,Gilmour and Trouten....obviously not ideal but not the end of the world

Let's hope Bodog's cheque has cleared as the squad - as witnessed by us not filling the bench in recent weeks - is very stretched. That McCall is putting no faith in the U20s doesn't help.

On the plus side, you would expect him attact some decent players when the window opens next month.

Alex Rae who was 10/1 yesterday and now 5/4 today is your man*

*Hoping so cause I backed him at 10/1 :ph34r:

He comes as a package with David Farrell, right? Guess the book is paying off!

It would be interesting if you could break this down i.e.

Full adult - fucking loads

Oaps - fucking loads

Kids - fucking loads

Comps - fucking loads

Costs for all - megabucks

do they Inc. Friendlys and cup games - naw, get you in half price at stenny though

Many thanks

Hrmc

Paul Cairney.

My immediate reaction was that he would be a cracking signing, but then I haven't watched him since the year we got relegated and by all accounts he was at his best. He seemed to drop of towards the end of his time at Dumbarton though and he wasn't great at Hamilton.

If it's the Turner of a couple of seasons ago it's a good signing, however where does he fit into the team? Does this mean Adams could be offski?

Paul Cairney.

My immediate reaction was that he would be a cracking signing, but then I haven't watched him since the year we got relegated and by all accounts he was at his best. He seemed to drop of towards the end of his time at Dumbarton though and he wasn't great at Hamilton.

If it's the Turner of a couple of seasons ago it's a good signing, however where does he fit into the team? Does this mean Adams could be offski?

Midfield 3 of Docherty-Adams-Turner i'd hope We only have one out and out winger at the club, Mikey Donald who hasn't been great the last couple of seasons.

Archived