Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Tuesday.....as 'during the week' as you'll find. I don't know why they are saying talks are at an advanced stage....just announce the deal when its done. The Record's twitter handler is a condescending c**t, all because they will 'announce it tomorrow'. You're Clyde mate. Clyde'. Arsehole.

What happened to the two signings clyde were going to make lastweek guys?

Fell through via last minute paper work to beat the deadline but did sign and put one out on loan must have meant one out one in speaking Cumbernauld language on twitter that's how big the breaking news got for Clyde this year ???? tried to sign Marvin Andrews apparently he lost his way and ended up at ibrox.

Fell through via last minute paper work to beat the deadline but did sign and put one out on loan must have meant one out one in speaking Cumbernauld language on twitter that's how big the breaking news got for Clyde this year tried to sign Marvin Andrews apparently he lost his way and ended up at ibrox.

Is that right, aye?? All players linked were free agents ya bam. How does one from Holmhills end up supporting east Fife??

Is that right, aye?? All players linked were free agents ya bam. How does one from Holmhills end up supporting east Fife??

I notice I wonder how many more numbers you'll be using from last year and still underachieve, we are well travelled, been here since 08 I guess one slip the Clyde ????????

Archived