Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without performing an actual headcount, I reckon BF must be on his 4th squad of players and still we're hearing of more coming in before tonight's deadline.

Financially, this surely isn't sustainable and a model for the longer-term ?

We need a coach who can form a good team from a decent squad, not someone who's hell-bent on continually bringing in players of a higher standard than the rest of the league and hoping for the best ffs!

Without performing an actual headcount, I reckon BF must be on his 4th squad of players and still we're hearing of more coming in before tonight's deadline.

We need a coach who can form a good team from a decent squad, not someone who's hell-bent on continually bringing in players of a higher standard than the rest of the league and hoping for the best ffs!

I agree it's so annoying when the manager tries to bring in players that may possibly improve the squad we currently have.

says it all ffs we have a strong small squad Barry tries to add to it and its wrong. Please give it a break

What our squad lacks more than anything else is depth, so hopefully any players brought in will be relatively versatile and will help to rectify that.

Good point. Pat Scullion can play centre back, centre mid, centre forward as well as a defensive midfielder and a number 10. I hope he is one of the 3 signings.

Build this man a pyramid, someone. f**k me gently. The squad numbers , even after our nine new signings, were still at 18 senior and three youth players supplementing them. A fairly straightforward in-out policy dictates that money becomes available when a player leaves the club.....duh. We also enjoyed a fairly fruitful period of many squad changes every summer which had no impact on league performance. Yer not getting Oor Barry that way....try harder.

Aye, he disnae know what he's missing playing in sunshine!! Considering a three-layer coat for Saturday's match....in fucking September. Anything which isn't a central midfielder, striker, wide left or keeper would be a waste of time. Hughes, MacDonald and Longworth would do.

Wide on the left....i filled the three outfield roles!! The kid from Celtic and the Killie types were identikit signings based purely on the premise theyd be better than what was there.....mistakes i dont expect to be made again. Loan players from most clubs are a waste of skin....better to get your Gibsons, Arbuckles, Fergusons and Nevins who've been telt they're no good enough and have the fire in the belly.

Archived