Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the Clyde website webmaster nearly knew the alphabet.

I'm pleased with that list of players on there way. McGhee was never going to get a game ahead of Durie so was wasted here, Daly had a great run in the second half of last season, whilst Barclay is a solid goalkeeper at this level but the rest won't be missed.

The last time I felt this excited about transfers coming in John Brown was in charge :D

Pleased with that, only three I would have possibly kept were Barclay, Daly and Parker.

Wouldn't complain if Slane signed up for another year and if Alan Martin signs on I'll have an everlasting stauner.

cant really argue with any of the players released would certainly try to keep Slane (If fit )

seems from barry ferguson's comments on the website " people will sit up and take notice when they see who is coming in; they are good players.” looks like we have increased the budget ,so take it that we have external investment, wonder if its this BBK group thats providing the extra funding ?

Anyone got a list of who's leaving? I've heard were after noble from Peterhead and another player from dumbarton, no name tho

Jaime Barclay, Michael Daly, Ryan Frances, David Gray, Iain Gray, Fraser McGhee, Craig McLeish, Stephen O'Donnell, Keigan Parker, Ged Traynor and Kevin Watt have all be released. Steven McDougall and Scott McManus have also left.

Good news Clyde fans. Got told you will find out your move to EK is back on. Looking at a move in for start of 2017-18 from what I gather.

Announcement very soon, final hurdle just about passed.

Any source you can quote?

So we have retained 8 players for next season and 3 have been promoted from the under 20 squad according to the club website. Anyone heard any rumours of who we might be signing. Any possible reports of a 30-40+ season a goalscorer? Maybe Aguero or Big Zlatan as Messi and Ronaldo are probably slightly out of our price range... :lol:

Archived